Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 256 of 948

Well, I'm for whatever works but I'm - Page 256 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2017 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 256

I was talking about doing this after you guys finish with the current situation, not fading to black right now, presumably in the process of that, you will figure out your next move

As to the questions
1. What slave train? There are two things that could be followed from here, the army, and the merchant caravan. The latter only held material goods. From the sound of it, the slaves sold to Thay were transported en masse via magic scrolls provided by the slaver.
2. Sounds like people were leaning towards the former, but there hasn't been an official decision.

Speaking of the half dragons however, I never got a good lead in to describe how significant that egg clutch is on another scale.

Normally, matings between true dragons and humanoids are rare, with viable offspring even rarer. Chances are that Cyanwrath is the first true half dragon your characters have ever seen, and the entire world's population of such hybrids likely only number a few hundred. Even that number is only so high because they tend to live for centuries.

It is entirely possible that that egg chamber alone contains enough unhatched infants to double or even triple the entire world's population of half dragons, and Cyanwrath's journal hinted that there are several more places like this somewhere.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Jun, 2017 - 11:48pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I have been thinking about the idea of a time jump of several months, game time. I am always willing to help the GM tell the story, since that is what I am here for. So if that is what Daishain wants, I am more than willing. My concern is using it to smooth over some in-character stuff. Maybe I am just still a bit too close to everything, but Poljen is still feeling pretty outcast, despite Lia's words. I feel it will take a good bit of give-&-take from all players and characters to work this stuff over. My big fear is we come to agreements, but once the game picks up we fall back into our old habits and it rises up again.

As I have said I am game for trying. I just hope everybody is on the same page as me in this regard.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

What I want is to find a solution that will help everyone get back to having fun. If the time jump helps, great, if not, we can try something else.

If you have a particular idea to try, by all means, share it.

11th Jun, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 256 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Honestly think it's a good idea, as it will allow the party to clear its head and to take a bit of a breather before jumping right back in to the chaos that will come later. I suspect that things will begin to escalate quite a bit as the campaign goes on, so having this moment to essentially relax might do everyone well.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I forgot to roll Hit Dice during the rest. I will roll three, on the very off-chance we need to roll again soon.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain, I meant to attempt to attune that magical bow to Lia during that short rest. Is that possible and if so does the bow have any other qualities?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 256

Oh yes, That bow will let the wielder cast Hunter's mark upon a target once per short rest. It is slightly more limited than the normal spell in that you cannot transfer the target once set.

The spear Nyzahr picked up is just a simple +1 spear.

The mace picked up with the previous two items allows a Paladin to use one level one Divine Smite per long rest without consuming a spell slot.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 256

Well, I'm for whatever works but I'm not sure what old ways PaulNelson is talking about. So, maybe we need to sort everything out now and then hit the reset button.

EDIT: [By The Way], sorry for the brevity but I'm halfway through a jaunt through the Appalachians and I want to get moving again.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 11th Jun, 2017 - 7:17pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.