Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 259 of 948

I still say we teleport the stinking thing - Page 259 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 259

Daishain,

I agree with you regarding not building anew.

Paul,

I'm sorry, I didn't see your response earlier. I agree with your thought about one large post. I would give you the following input regarding Fay. Now, Fay is not privy to your conversation with Lia… but I am. So, regarding what you wrote to Lia I will tell you what Fay thinks if you were to bring it up to him. First, he would smile just a bit, at the corner of his mouth, and realize this huge man is sensitive, with feelings and compassion. He would thank you for stepping up to leadership. He'd remind you that he followed you with no criticism to the army's campsite. He would also apologize for disagreeing with you during the battle with the spider beastie, but he would say he'd do it again if he felt the situation dire or the need critical. He'd say, something like "But I did not know ye needed thanks. I did no ask for thanks after putting the mage to sleep in Greenest some night's past, nor did any but one offer it. Yet many were down and you were addled by his magics. 'Twas me job as part of the group, which each we have. The thanks I received was a stern talking to by M'Lady Mother advising me I not be part of the Blaze and to stop issuing commands. Methinks this admonishment came through her from you." He smiles at the big man, "Know that I appreciate yer leadership, even when I disagreed. For leadership be a heavy chain to bear. Know also if I feel the need dire, I will still provide me thoughts and me criticism… and I hope the need arises not. So I thank thee now for all yer actions past. And accept this as thanks for all yer actions future, for if I thank thee for all ye do or are about to do I'll not be able to cast spell or swing sword so busy will I be. "

That last part is meant as a compliment for all that Poljen does.

Now, if Poljen said anything about disciplining Fay as he said to Lia that would not go over well. He would say, "Be prepared to cross swords and thee had best kill me for I will not rest until I do thee, whether thee wins this fight or no one day my steel you will taste." And that would be that because we couldn't have a group with one player doing that. I would then hand Fay over to the Dungeon Master with the sole understanding that he would be a foe of Poljen's forever more.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

To Poljen's question and idea, I will offer that at least with Geoffroy I would be willing to provide him for such a post. Though perhaps going over it here and showing what you have in might could allow others to provide input on how other characters might react.

If Geoffroy needs to apologize for something and his friend explains why, the Morningliege is not the sort to be too proud in which to do so. Even if he feels that what he had said or done was right, he'd likely still apologize as the man is not the sort to give insult towards those he travels with.

Though if it involves him stepping forward to offer himself as leader, which he felt was what was best for the party, well I believe that I already have Geoffroy apologize for that though you can have him do so again. The Morningliege wants everything to be worked out and for those he sees as friends to be united again, and if he can help play a part in that he will.

Shrugs, the point is whatever you have in mind I am willing to let you control Geoffroy for the purposes of your post. Just explain what you want him to do and perhaps I could offer my thoughts on why it might work.
-------

Also, a detail that I will need to offer. Since I gave Geoffroy a level in fighter, he won't have access to fireball but perhaps I can still have him cast a spell strong enough to help in this situation.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:30pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Geoffroy doesn't have fire ball since it is a third level spell. He does have other useful spells for this situation. Lia has guiding bolt with radiant energy. Maybe that would help destroy it. Would radiant energy damage work?

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 259 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hmm, I just remembered that Fay used every spell during the last encounter. I checked to make sure and sure enough, the spell gas tank is empty. Even if he could hurt the statue, which it appears he can't, he's out of spells to do so. I'm not sure if anyone else is in the same boat. Maybe we could find that teleport scroll and teleport it to Thay!

12th Jun, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

After this I will only have the ability to cast a 1st level spell before being completely spent as well. Hopefully it is enough as I know Geoffroy wouldn't want his barbarian friend to be put into danger if it can be avoided. More, he will only be able to provide a normal casting of Cure Wounds in such a situation.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:46pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia still has 3 spells plus channel divinity to heal. We should be fine. I think the cavern exploration is about to wrap up very soon anyways.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 259

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yes, and I also edited my post to work better with yours as it appears Kyrroeth that you managed to ninja a post in while I was finishing mine up. The action itself made is the same though, simply with him talking to Lia before casting the spell.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:01pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 259

I still say we teleport the stinking thing to the Red Wizards of Thay. Who knows what type of mischief that could start. Of course, it might come with dangers and we'd have to find the spell.

EDIT Far too late! Go blow it up Amillë and Geoffroy! You kill it good! smile.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:04pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.