Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 265 of 948

That is correct Cinder. Join us and exchange - Page 265 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2017 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 265

Is Yartar under the care of Fay's family an option? Daishain, I don't know what you would consider Fay's family's alignment to be, but it isn't necessarily Fay's. He tended towards chaotic due to his circumstances. I also know Yartar had its issues in the past, but those times are long since past.

I like the idea of putting 60+ of them in the bag of holding.

I also really like the idea of taking out the caravan.

And yes, when Fay made that vow he believed he was making it for the eggs as well.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:32pm

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Would they be safe in a bag of holding is my concern, whether or not any of them might crack or break while inside it. I guess my worry is from a more realistic standpoint and involving gravity or movement, but perhaps the magical nature of the container would prevent such and I am simply over thinking things in that regard. Being prone to over-analyzing is an issue I have.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:41pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain,

Is it possible to move the orb along with the eggs? Is it transportable? And I take it Darsi is in response to my first gem? That would be mighty fine if so. If she is that creature (Rather than person) then I have a chance to swing her thinking over time… and she could help mightily in raising these Half Dragons to LG. I'm guessing 300+ LG Half Dragon Paladins wouldn't be bad force in our war against Tiamat… or any other evil that comes along.

14th Jun, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 265 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well I wouldn't go that far Abnninja.

Even if we could manage making sure none of them are evil, a feat in an of itself even in a lawful good society, many if not most of them would be unlikely to be so inclined to the life of a paladin and could even have a huge variety of interests they would rather have. Whether it be wizards, fighters, rogues, bards, sorcerers, clerics, exc.

Only a few I feel would likely feel pulled towards becoming a paladin, since so many may have enough of a chromatic dragon's selfishness not to give so much of themselves in protecting others or be accepting of the discipline needed.

Having even a third of that many number of chromatic half dragons becoming paladins is unlikely. Realistically anyway, as nurture I feel can only go so far in overcoming an nature more inclined to evil. Even having them manage to all be some variety of non-evil would be impossible I think, with many probably falling no farther then neutral on the good/evil alignment axis and a few becoming evil despite a lawful good society's best efforts.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jun, 2017 - 6:06pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I feel there is a great many scenarios possible as to the fate of these half-dragons, maybe even a way to form an adventuring school of sorts, a Prof Xavier X-men type center of learning and higher-crafts, led by local high-level adventurers or mages maybe ? This has all the making of another great campaign at some point.

We shall see.

On another note, can someone explain to me what this "Gem activating" is all about?

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nyzahr's telepathy cannot exceed by notable amounts the capabilities of the message cantrip we based it on. So, no, I'm afraid you can't bypass language barriers with it.

As to the gems, check your character sheet and scroll down, on the left will be a section declaring that you haven't activated a gem, along with a button to do exactly that. Activating gems requires that you make a certain number of core posts, and has a hefty FP cost to boot. But there are five gems of increasing cost and increasing benefit that can be purchased in order. They grant a random benefit (Or drawback if you get particularly unlucky.)

As to Darsi, Fay can keep her close, earn her respect, and she can become that helper promised with the first gem, or not, and someone else will come along at a later time. Your choice.

As to Yartar, I think Fay would suspect they'd have trouble handling the entire batch, both socially and in terms of defending them from the cult. If it is decided to split the bunch into smaller groups, they should be able to help with that, but the whole horde would be a bit much.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jun, 2017 - 5:44pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 265

Yeah I'm not really sure how or when I'll be able to activate any gems. I don't have any core posts. I gather I should drill down start here -> Source 1k and look for topics that interest me to discuss with others? Nothing like talking about Trump so you can get an extra Dungeons & Dragons Feat! wink.gif.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 265

That is correct Cinder. Join us and exchange opinions with others including many from our group. It's really fun and some of the gems are very nice.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.