Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 268 of 948

I recall Cahleth mentioning he was looking - Page 268 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2017 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 268

Daishain, no idea what comes now but Nyzahr will want to depart as soon as possible to track down baby Ishtaret. She may consider going to Greenest and try their mage's teleporting skills, now that he may be in better shape to use his powers… ?

That is, of course, supposing that you will apply your idea about the break in the campaign mentioned earlier. Is that still on the cards or did we dump that idea ?

In any case she will be still going along with the group until that part of the campaign comes to its natural conclusion, which I am guessing isn't quite yet, right ? It's looking like there's still at least said-caravan to assault….

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 15th Jun, 2017 - 11:24pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Wellesby had a single Scroll of Teleport in his personal collection, which was used up in his ill fated attempt to leave Greenest. He isn't there in any case, he was taken to Baldur's Gate a day after you left the place, for treatment at the hospital there.

In any case, I actually rather like the alterations I came up with for the time jump, if people are still on board, I'll go ahead with it.

And yes, this chapter will wrap up when you deal with the caravan.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm still fine with that. We will be on to the next chapter soon. All we have between us and a new chapter is 30 plus guards. That will be short work for the Silver Blaze aka Dragon's Bane *smile*.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 268 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am good with it as well. It is nearly time to turn the page.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I don't like back to back posts but I realized we forgot something. The High Elf we rescued, we would have talked to him if he ever woke up. I meant to post about it and we left before I did. Did he wake up and did we learn anything, why he was there, who he is, what he knows about this, anything?

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was wondering if someone was going to ask about him.

His name's Leosin. He's a harper agent, and is the one who managed to get word out that Greenest was in trouble in time for your bunch to get there and screw up the cult's plans. Got captured trying to find out more. They kept him alive trying to pry out details about the Harpers they could exploit. He doesn't have much to tell you that you haven't already discovered for yourself though. He can confirm that the Red Wizard Azbara Jos is the cult's slaver contact, and can even point you on the map to where the man makes his home. Unfortunately, he can also confirm that simply assaulting the place to rescue those taken there, even with an army in tow, is likely to end very badly. Thay is quite well defended.

Cahleth was given a note way back in Baldur's Gate asking him to keep an eye out for this man. I don't recall whether or not he shared that with the group.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 268

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yah, we kind off rushed of without actually having anyone ask about the elf. I feel especially guilty on this since it was Geoffroy who brought back the elf from the edge of death and healed up more fully by his sister. My apologizes for that, especially since it appears like he is a pretty important NPC.

Will he go with the others back to Greenest?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Jun, 2017 - 8:47pm

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 268

I recall Cahleth mentioning he was looking for a Harper agent. I don't recall the name but it was most likely this guy. I assume since he was so bad off he went to Greenest. Maybe we can chat when we bring the caravan loot back.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.