Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 269 of 948

I also forgot the Bless, but I suspect both - Page 269 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2017 - 11:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 269

Sorry all, I've started a busy weekend. I'll try to keep up via my phone if there's combat. Velon's goal will be to keep one alive.

I look forward to responding to Lia, Geoffroy and Nazyr's conversations when I have time, but at least that's sort of a 'getting to know you' thing that isn't time sensitive. Just don't die in the meantime *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen will willingly tell his usual tale about how his clan was wiped out. You can read it on the character sheet. He hides nothing. "Death will come for us all someday. It is up to us to make sure our death is worthwhile."

19th Jun, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Mari's behavior is more and more drawing my attention, not sure if it is as much for others. Leaves me wondering what you have going on Kyrroeth for the young woman. Honestly, I am worried for her though I suspect you have something planned that could offer for some really good roleplay.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 269 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Not sure how Major Image will pan out on this one, but here is Nyzahr's first roll of attack in any case…

She will let out a volley with a crossbow, and remain in the darkness trying to pick out her targets at a distance. If things get too crowded, she'll advance to engage, preferring to attack enemies already fighting from the back (Okay, she's no rogue but that could give her an advantage on the attack roll anyway, right ?).

NOTE: if Nyzahr has to stay concentrated on her Image, she will do that for the time being instead of engaging, that is until the enemy realizes it's an illusion. In this later case, either feel free to ignore her dice rolls, or maybe keep them for her first attack in this fight (Whenever that shall be…) ?

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 20th Jun, 2017 - 12:54am

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thomas, I hope my portrayal hasn't led you to believe that Mari is suicidal because she looks at the poison. She only has doses of it and wants to save them for the right moment. Mari does have an issue or two. They will come out in time.
Edit: Oops. I forgot my bless roll. Here we go.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:08am

20th Jun, 2017 - 4:27am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

That consideration had not come to mind honestly, though Mari's behavior was odd and worrying. Honestly, I had mostly dismissed the potion and not considered it might be a poison. Perhaps though I missed a detail that might have given that impression.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:58am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 269

All wil be revealed in time Thomas *wink* Wow, I rolled a [Critical Hit]! Here is the bonus damage roll Daishain.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 269

I also forgot the Bless, but I suspect both Poljen's attacks for round 2 will hit anyway. Daishain, if they would make a difference please let me know when the time comes. But I forgot my generic Saving throw, and will post one here, with Advantage and Bless in case it's a Dexterity, Strength or CON save.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.