Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 291 of 948

I think it would be likely they know of each - Page 291 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
5th Jul, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 291

The Quiet Shadow says...

I will check out the Side Stories thread, see if there is still a place for me to jump in, and then see about getting to updating Geoffroy's character sheet.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jul, 2017 - 1:54am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ok I have a question for you. The magical grappling hook. What is the reach on it. Could Cratol get it to the top and use it to pull him to the top? Other wise could he climb up as the rest head up the stairs? Kind of a two pronged attack?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

When activated, it will grab onto the next surface it hits, but has no propulsion of its own.

So its reach is as far as you can fling it, though you might need more rope if going for something particularly long distance.

Short answer is yes, Cratol can use it to climb the outside of the tower.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 291 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ok he is going to climb up the tower from the closest roof to the top of the tower. Or rampart which ever is closest to the top of the tower.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Any chance of increasing my odds with the black market if I use my Thieve's can't and Criminal Contact? (In which I mean, I'm going to use the black market.).

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 5th Jul, 2017 - 5:31am

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm going to say yes, but also that its not going to be a large increase in the odds.

In any case, that's a roll I make, and the result won't necessarily be obvious right away.

I should note that even without the criminal contact, getting what you pay for without a hitch is the most likely outcome, The chances of something else happening are not small enough to be ignored however.

P.S. Your character sheet could use some more details, such as what subclasses you're using, brief descriptions of major class features, etc.

Also need to fill out the combat info box. Your AC, passive perception, save modifiers, etc. Go in there. Make sure to keep it up to date, as that space is what I reference when something nasty is coming your way.

How about you pop your next post into the character creation thread and we can talk about it in more detail.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 291

First and foremost, I wanted to greet our two new members - Robert and Christian - and "Welcome them to the fold", so to say.
I have kept a look on things and it seems I'm back right on time to introduce my new character as well.
As far as the side stories, I had a browse through them but will take some time to read them in more detail later on.

A note to Robert and Daishain: considering Amber Jack and Deepshadow are being sent together by the Harpers, can we assume that they are maybe not exactly old friends, albeit colleagues of some sort, or at least know and respect each-others' work within the world of the Sword Coast's thieves ?
That would make sense considering they have both been operating around the same area for a while (And should have reached a small reputation).

For example, we can imagine that Oswald would know and approve of Jharen's work and ethics (Maybe even have shared a few contracts with him, or bumped across him on a mission at some point), even though Jharen might consider the newly ordained priest of Lathander a little demure in his endeavors to "Find the good in everyone"....

As an older thief, Jack believes the world is full of thoroughly unredeemable scumbags, yet he doesn't feel the need to murder them all, unless absolutely necessary: that would be his take on Neutral Goodness.

If that's acceptable to all parties, I'll put that slant on things into Jack's introducting post (Also Robert, feel free to add suggestions and or comments to that if you feel inspired…)

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 291

I think it would be likely they know of each other by reputation at least. Anything more than that, I leave up to the two of you.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.