Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 292 of 948

Tomorrow I am going to NC for a week of training. - Page 292 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jul, 2017 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 292

I'd like to say hi to our two new players too from just about the other side of the world. Wow, another cleric… we're definitely pretty cleric heavy now. Oh well, it is what it is. Nice to see new blood though.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am okay knowing Amber Jack. We likely would hang out and play dice in Baldar's Gate while waiting for jobs. I probably haven't seen him in at least three years; though I likely look the same as the last time he saw me.

I don't think we've ever worked together before since I'm mostly a dungeon delver and you seem to work more urban jobs. But I'm sure we've hung out a decent amount. It sounds like we would be good acquaintances.

You likely haven't heard of my Cleric training since its been less than a year since I completed it, and only a bit more than half of a year being back on the circuit. I also still dress like a rogue.

You definitely wouldn't know about my drive to find the good in people; and may wonder why you haven't seen me out and about for a while.

It'll be fun coming into the game with a friend. *smile*.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Welcome to our new members!

Ky, there have been a lot of posts over the holiday. Since Velon promised to get to know Mari while Lia was away, what would you say he learned about her? Reliable? Skilled? Quiet or actually pretty friendly and sharing in the fun this particular group was surely having at the tavern? Etc?

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 292 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cinder, Velon would have learned that she is skilled and resourceful. She is much more outgoing now and would be right in the middle of the good times. Mari seems happier now.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to the query concerning Zone of Truth: Permission granted. Zap him with that magical sodium pentothol tongue.gif

P.S. For the newcomers, in order to avoid confusion, there are two NPC cohorts with the group.
-Mari, a young woman who pledged herself to Lia after being saved by the same.
-Elyria, Geoffroy's sister and squire.

Note, for reasons, Elyria hides her gender and familial relationship from those outside the group. You guys might be able to figure it out without being told, but it would not be a simple or immediate deduction.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What's the rules/policies for writing post that involve deciding the actions of other players? Like me having me and Jack leave the room.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 292

Generally speaking, keep it simple, follow the flow, and give the other guy a chance to respond.

If it were a more important decision, I'd say give him more time. In this case leaving is the next logical step, and as long as you don't carry it too far forward, he should still have a chance to input a response. In this format, it is fairly common for there to be some overlap between posts in that regard.

Edit: in regards to Poppo's interrogation, don't take it personally, I really did slip an evil fireball happy sorceress into their group at the start tongue.gif Incidentally, you can always deliberately fail a saving throw if you have reason to do so. In the case of Zone of Truth, failing the save lets the caster know you can't tell a lie. (You don't necessarily have to speak the truth either, so you must still be compelled to talk but…).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jul, 2017 - 2:37am

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 292

Tomorrow I am going to NC for a week of training. I have a laptop, and my evenings should be free enough that I can respond if Poljen is needed. If input is needed and I am too quiet, Daishain can post for me. Thanks!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.