Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 298 of 948

Out of Character: Yeah, Fay's persuasion - Page 298 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jul, 2017 - 11:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 298

I think that pretty much wraps things up. Players can get ready to go spelunking when ready to do so.

In terms of buying things, Velon has offered to cover nearly the entire cost of the TP scroll, is anyone else going to pony up the rest? You're short 500, and can probably negotiate that down by a fair bit.

Offering up another valuable item in trade or collateral is an option [By The Way].

Oh, come to think of it, I don't think I answered Oswald's trade request. The merchant agrees, you get the items you bartered for.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia can put 300 gold towards it if necessary. Thomas, did you say that Geoffroy paid Lia back that 100 gold pieces he borrowed earlier? I thought that you did just not sure.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That plus Velon's funds would be 1,800. Getting the mage to agree to that seems reasonably likely.(Presuming the persuasion roll isn't flubbed).

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 298 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay would but he has virtually nothing left after buying everything he bought. Most of what he has is from the coins he earned from his performance.

18th Jul, 2017 - 5:10am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yes, I believe he did play Lia back the first time he had the extra funds. At least if memory serves.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abninja, you said Velon has the best Charisma but doesn't Fay have like +10 persuasion based on a recent post you made and your character sheet? Velon asks you and Lia to help him buy the scroll. If you'd like to roll for it, roll with advantage from Velon's Help action and I think we can assume Lia would provide the Guidance spell for +1D4, if she has the cantrip that is. She mentioned Bless recently anyhow, but I think she meant Guidance for skill checks. Perhaps Luck can be used if necessary, too? We should always barter! wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 298

Poljen still has about 700 gold after buying stuff. He will chip in however much more is needed on the teleportation scroll, on one condition. If someone needs to hold off the bad guys while it is used for everyone else to escape, it MUST be Poljen who does the Horatio at the bridge move. If anyone tries to steal his thunder, he will pick them up and bodily toss them to the group.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 298

Out of Character: Yeah, Fay's persuasion is +10. Okay, he'll roll it with advantage and with luck. That gives him three rolls. Do you want to post discussing this with Fay in the main thread?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.