Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 300 of 948

Lia would notice that Oswald hasn't - Page 300 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jul, 2017 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 300

If you really want some interaction to distract Geoffroy, I can have Poljen start flirting heavily with Elyria....

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Chuckles, that could be amusing and would actually give me reason to use Elyria more often then I have. Though distraction would be a good word, as Geoffroy will take issue with Poljen flirting too heavily.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will consider it… but I won't start until we at least get into the caverns. I need to ponder what sort of approach Poljen might take with her… of course, we might meet someone else that catches his fancy…

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 300 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon suggests that the sigil can be set to Waterdeep, and asks where exactly the circle is in the city and who they will encounter when they arrive upon using the scroll. He'll take the scroll and tuck it away as safely as he can. He wonders if he could get some sort of bag of holding type item to keep such valuables safe underneath his armor, but even Cratol's backpack is too large for that. He will watch for such an item.

"Most impressive, Fay. I was hoping for the 1800gp price. Lia, here's 45gp back and I'll give the other half of the savings back to Poljen. Fay, thanks once again. I hope you don't mind your efforts leaving more coin in the pockets of others, but I'm sure you're happy that your mother and your companions shall all be safer now."

Out of Character: So in the end I believe the cost is 1,000gp Velon, 255gp Lia, 455gp Poljen. Velon will be sure give Fay all of the credit when they see Poljen again.

Geoffroy's interest in Lia could be interesting, that's for sure!

18th Jul, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm… not sure who that might be, unless you want to have him start competing with Fay for the attention of Mari or there is his mother, though that might be a bit much. I am sure you might figure things out though, and again subplots such as that wouldn't need to have too much focus.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jul, 2017 - 3:20pm

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas,

I've noted a few times that Geoffroy has seemed to be watching Velon and Lia. I saw you post in a couple places. I'm surprised you actually haven't posted something sooner and put it in the main thread. And Hell, in this group of characters and players I wouldn't worry too much about being intrusive. I would actually encourage it. There is no doubt that Geoffroy has known Lia longer than most.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 300

The Quiet Shadow says...

Abnninja,

Well I can try to have Geoffroy be a bit more forward, not watch from the sidelines and perhaps even find time to compliment Lia more fully then I did when it came to her dress. All in all, perhaps at least have him show more often how he appreciates her efforts not only in the Silver Blaze but on her appearance. I have been too passive, I admit it, and if I don't have him act it may at some point be too late.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jul, 2017 - 4:01pm

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 300

Lia would notice that Oswald hasn't done more than a passing glance towards her, and has yet to compliment her attire; with the exception of when Amber Jack is near him. I don't think anyone else would have noticed that yet.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.