Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 301 of 948

Just rolled my second 1 of the campaign, my - Page 301 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 301

Velon Cratols back pack has two side pouches that can carry the scroll with no problem if you want him to put it in there for safe keeping.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It would be very interesting if Velon and Geoffroy both go after Lia. Lia isn't in a relationship and is available. I hope neither character gets their feelings hurt depending upon how it all turns out *wink*.

18th Jul, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

I can assure that I won't have any issues if the results turn out against my character's favor, if he wins Lia's heart and affection Geoffroy will offer congratulations not upset towards Velon. My character may be disappointed, but will try to hide such and offer a smile as he takes it in good form.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jul, 2017 - 11:28pm

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 301 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald ended up with two 'bad' results from buying discounted magic items.

-The boots just stopped working after a bit.
-The Darkvision goggles work and will continue to work for their main purpose, but they also have a minor curse on them. Oswald will find he can't take the things off, and when he gets above ground again, will find he has sunlight sensitivity with them on.

All four of the other items he purchased from the black market work normally.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I wouldn't be playing my character if I didn't go through my contacts for expensive gear *smile*

Looks like my ego is pretty bruised. Might need to cast 'Spare the Dying' on it when he later tries to remove the Goggles.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh it wasn't a criticism, the boots are a loss, but even if you throw the goggles out rather than messing with them, you still came out ahead cashwise, paying 1,500 gp for 2,000 worth of working stuff.

Casting Remove Curse won't actually get rid of the curse, but it will let you take the goggles off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 301

Can't wait til I learn Remove Curse, then it's like popping a spell slot to deactivate an item, *laugh*. And don't worry, only Oswald is pissed. I'm more than cool with it.

I'm the type of person that brings backup characters to campaigns. (Got one in mind for here too.) My characters have a bad habit of dying. Not because I did something stupid (Most the time) but usually because I'll get a bad roll at just the wrong time.

So I embrace the pain and troubles of my character, because let's face it, it makes the story better.

(Sidenote: the following is a list of some unique character deaths I've had.)

Death by spiked dwarf: My rogue found himself in a chamber with the group, a dragon, and a werewolf/vampire abomination. The creature knocked out the Dragon, and then grabbed the groups Dwarf in spiked plate and used him as a club, killing my rogue. He got reincarnated as a Lizardfolk and quit adventuring. The same character used to be nicknamed Legolas because he was just a little too slow in avoiding the boulder trap. They ended up tying him to the druid's bear.

Charge: I had a halfling paladin that charged into one too many rooms. He would bravely (Stupidly) charge first into rooms, before the group. His last one had a trap that sealed him in a room with four ghost. They were not friendly.

Jump: What do you get when a low level wizard gnome finds himself in a wagon chase with orc calvary chasing; some already on his wagon? A failed Dexterity check to jump to the wagon that has the rest of the party.

Turning a corner: This one is special. This one is my favorite. From pencil to character sheet to death; the entire life span was 15 minutes. That's it. I decided to make a basic fighter, bounty hunter by trade. He enters the castle with the group. Goes to scout the hallway with another character. We hit the corner, turn, and get hit by a prismatic spray trap. He got sent to Hell, I just died.

So yeah, bring the pain. It just makes more great stories. (Though go lighter on everyone else, just focus on me more, *laugh*. Or do whatever you want, your the Dungeon Master tongue.gif).

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 301

Just rolled my second 1 of the campaign, my luck is holding true. Guess I don't see sh*t.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.