Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 302 of 948

This is why Cratol is taking a look rather - Page 302 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 302

Or what you do see isn't really there.

Daishain,

Does the tunnel we're in run in both directions? I need to know because if it does Fay is going to go in the opposite direction and play rear guard while we're stopped. He doesn't want anything sneaking up on our rear.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

A quick detail or clarification, mainly because of KNtoran's most recent post.

The path with the webs, of presumably spiders, is not the same path as which the group needed to take to get out of the Undermountain correct? Based on the way the Dungeon Master typed the post, it seems to imply they are different paths… at least my reading of it. Perhaps I am mistaken?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:41pm

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You are correct Thomas. If Cratol is hacking at the webbing then he is going down a side tunnel and not the main one that we are using. Knowing Cratol he will probably go down the other tunnel to explore by himself. He was quite the spelunker earlier in the adventure *wink*.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 302 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is interested in making sure no big spiders like we faced before is hiding out where they can attack us from behind. He would think that the others who faced that spider would want to not have something like that behind them.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is watching the rear. It might be borrowing trouble. I hate for us to be depleted anymore than we have to be in these tunnels. I'm sick of giant spiders. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:11am

20th Jul, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks for clarifying that, that is why I checked. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't any confusion… other then my own, though it was more uncertainty.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:32am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 302

I agree that it's a potential resource suck but we don't want to get stuck between the spiders AND something else.

Reconcile Edited: ChristianD on 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:35am

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 302

This is why Cratol is taking a look rather face them now and not have them at our backs than to need to retreat and have to deal with two different foes.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.