Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 304 of 948

Poppo; I wasn't sure if you had a - Page 304 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 9:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 304

Maybe it's time to get some light out there for those of the team who can't see in the dark.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen will hand over his torch stone to someone. For those new to the game, it is like an Ioun stone. You toss it over your head, and it hoves about a foot over your head and glows with the equivalent of a torch light. Poljen's first magic item claimed from a downed foe… but now with his ability to see in Dim Light (Not pure darkness as I read it), he is more than willing to donate it to the group at large.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well now that our group is no longer in stealth mode we might as well light the area up so those who can not see well in dark can help in the combat more efficiently. Plus I believe the deep dwarves do not function as well in bright light.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 304 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

KN,

You beat me to it regarding the Dwarves. I believe they have similar issues to bright light as the Drow. I also think this is something that would be fairly common knowledge. Daishain, am I correct in that assumption?

EDIT: I ask this because of Fay's sword. I won't pull it though until they are very close to us… that should give em quite a surprise.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:21pm

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Duergar and Drow have issues in sunlight, rather than just bright light. (The former of which probably averages 30 times brighter than the latter) Torches and the like won't bother them too much.

I don't know if it would truly be common knowledge, but you were warned you'd be heading into an area with them, and a cursory review would have done the trick, so… yeah, you guys know about it.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My sword is equal to sunlight and it has up to a 30' radius. Do we have an idea how many rounds until they get to us?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 304

That is where a light spell comes in handy as it is bright like sunlight if I remember correctly and will bother those from the underdark.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 304

Poppo; I wasn't sure if you had a darkvision spell or item of some kind. So I thought I'd ask in game. Either way, Oswald is trusting your skills.

It'll be interesting for Oswald when those lights start coming on in the battle. Especially with his new goggles.

[By The Way], my initiative is yet another 1. Ok, 4 is enough. Please stop.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.