Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 305 of 948

If Guiding Bolt hits I'll have advantage - Page 305 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 4:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 305

Since this conversation is liable to take longer than is realistic: In response to Fay's query, Silas is concerned about a particular ability innate to some Druegar, that of enlarging themselves. The doorframe will limit the number of giant sized dwarves able to engage at once, having the line bow out into the room negates that protection. Would Fay object to shifting the other way? Bow inwards, and be in a semicircle around them as they enter?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Robert, that is fine but expect some pushback. The Silver Blaze doesn't like outsiders trying to take over any type of leadership role as it were. Oswald is a total unknown to the group. Ask Ninja about the reaction that Fay received. It's all in character of course and nothing personal. I just wanted to give you fair warning.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Not all all, that would even be better as the bad guys would be crammed into a smaller space and and allow five to attack three or four rather than if it bows the other way and seven be able to attack our five. [By The Way], regarding that ability, how will the fit through the door? Don;t they grow to twice their size. They'd be 8' tall and damn near that in width as wide as dwarves are.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 305 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Door's about 10' by 10'. They'll fit, just not many of them at a time.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Not many at a time is exactly the way to face them. Bowing in would actually be a better option. Leave it to the engineer! wink.gif.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have to say, having Silas with the group is proving an interesting challenge for me. A DMPC that powerful can quickly overshadow the party if I'm not careful. (At their current level at least) He'll be parting ways with you soon enough, but still.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 305

Since Lia's Initiative is higher, I will roll the Bless stuff here. If they don't apply to Round 1, please ignore. And just in case some random Save is needed, I will roll one, with Advantage in case it is one he has… you can find the proper modifier on the character sheet I am sure.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 305

If Guiding Bolt hits I'll have advantage next turn against that creature.
Guiding Bolt

1st-level evocation

Casting Time: 1 action

Range: 120 feet

Components: V, S

Duration: 1 round

A flash of light streaks toward a creature of your choice within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 4d6 radiant damage, and the next attack roll made against this target before the end of your next turn has advantage, thanks to the mystical dim light glittering on the target until then.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6 for each slot level above 1st.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.