Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 312 of 948

Robert, surely your luck will turn. You have - Page 312 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2017 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 312

It would not be cool to fight a beholder at our current level. It would be scary as Hell and I'd expect at least one or two of us to die. Just plain die. That said, it sounds like it is the shortest path, which is what Fay went with. Ninja may have thought differently… but this ain't about me now… is it. Let's hope we sneak by everyone and get outta here with out any more issues. Daishain, is that you I hear chuckling evilly in the background?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah Cratol would have chosen the other path as it was going against what the deep dwarfs want us to do. I do not like walking towards possible ambushes. That goes against everything I know. Even knowing that there is the possibility of an ambush would you still want to go that way?

27th Jul, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yes, that was essentially what I was having Geoffroy decide to take the shorter route despite the possible dangers of the grey dwarves and beholder. There is risk, and danger, but hopefully they avoid them.

Also, remember the strategy Silas offered in defeating the beholder if they all did run into the beholder. Him nullifying its magic and holding it down as we all hack away. Admittedly, even the best plans can go off track.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:25pm

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 312 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You are the leader so what you says goes. We will go the way you want but that does carry a weight on your shoulders.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just remember that if more than one character dies make sure that yours dies first. Lia only has the means to restore the first one to life. Sorry about the second one to die *wink*.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh great I am sure it will be the quiet monk that people forget about. I am sure he will be the first to run into a beholder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 312

Need I remind people of my luck? It wouldn't be a campaign with me without one of my characters dying for some unbelievable reason. I already have my backup character planned.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 312

Robert, surely your luck will turn. You have rolled enough critical fails for a campaign already. I know that it probably wasn't fun at the time for you but the combination of the goggles being cursed and the [Critical Hit] failure on the stealth was entertaining. It made it even better that it was his first impression for the group.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.