Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 317 of 948

Fay, Mari rushed into N9. That slot is filled. - Page 317 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jul, 2017 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 317

Oswald said he was moving to where Cratol had been before attempting his leap… maybe that's what you saw…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, I also assumed the person charging to K9 was Oswald. If that is the case, that would mean Jack is right behind Poljen, leaving him little options to attack the dwarves, other than using his help action on round 2.

What should we do with his attack rolls then ? Simply toss them ?... Or keep them for whenever Jack actually gets to attack someone in this fight ?

As usual the members of the Silver Blaze are struggling for the honor of getting inside the Kill Zone *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 31st Jul, 2017 - 4:36pm

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, they are nothing if not predictable. Each of them aching for the glory of battle for his or her own personal reasons. But there should be room for one more up front. My count has Cratol somewhere behind them, Oswald taking Cratol's place, Poljen and Fay on the line. There should be room to Poljen's right. That would be the far eastern box N9 I think. It's hard to see on my phone.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 31st Jul, 2017 - 4:59pm

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 317 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Late to the party means I can't cast my fireball! sad.gif. I only posted one round of actions because it seems like things change so much that ideas I have become moot by the time my initiative comes around again. The map is a great idea. Simple but effective *smile*.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think you're ahead of Velon on initiative (7 to 5?) so perhaps the Dungeon Master would let you cast it without burning Velon down? Hard to keep track of order of operations in this format. We'd be waiting days if we all had to post in initiative order *smile*

Eventually Velon will be able to give himself resistance to fire (And will have more HP) so he can taunt a big group to attack him and then you can just drop it on us.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Maybe we could get the ordered Initiative list in a post now that we have gone through one turn so we can better plan out our posts? If Poppo could cast fireball to the south before Velon's move then he would do so with a 3rd level slot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 317

Plan posts? You want us to plan posts? And not just post at will and way too much? With this group? It'll never work and I can tell you I'll be one of the worst. undecided.gif

That said, if we agree to try this I'll try and comply.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 317

Fay, Mari rushed into N9. That slot is filled.

I had originally planned to go there, but she posted before I was able to and I had to change my plans. Thankfully Cratol moved and opened a spot.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 31st Jul, 2017 - 6:56pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.