Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 324 of 948

Daishain, Did Fay miss or did you miss Fay? - Page 324 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 324

Well the, let me join the group and say I've done the same thing with the dice roller!

Paul,

You are spot on with your analysis of why you should roll the listed die, even if you have to roll it a number of times.

Christian,

It looks like you rolled a d20 instead of a d4 for one of those MM. That one needs to be re-rolled. I've done that plenty of times too… including this round!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hm, these dwarves are tough to hit! Not sure Velon has time to cast Bless.

Daishain, anything notable about how the three dwarves around Lia and Velon are looking, such as being 'bloodied'? Thx.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah, they're pretty well geared up for a rumble. If it wasn't for their sunlight sensitivity, you'd be having a tough time right now.

In any case, two of the dwarves before you are looking extra crispy right now, having tasted both burning hands and fireball recently.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 324 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, you wrote in the post that Poljen hit once. The way I see it, his first roll, thanks to the Advantage given by Jack, Blessing from Lia (I think… maybe Elyria) and Inspiration from Fay, means his first attack totaled a 24, and his second totaled a 22. Are you sure both missed, or am I wrong about one of the rolls? I ask because if it means Poljen took out one on his own, then Mari's strike could wound a different one… every little bit helps when you're outmanned (Outdwarved?) like this.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am glad that Cratol was able to break the shield wall. Now get in that opening and make it bigger. I hurt them some *smile*.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Could Poppo Counterspell the summoning circle? If so, how do we do that in this format?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 324

Abnninja, I may have been missing out on something all this time. Does the sunlight being created by your sword cause the duergar to have Disadvantage? If so, I could have been going with Reckless Attack all this time…

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 324

Daishain,

Did Fay miss or did you miss Fay? He rolled a 24 after the bless with his Sun Blade and did 10 damage. That one already had 14 damage. Then he rolled a 23 after bless with his +1 sword and did 7 more damage on another one. So, I'm hoping 24 killed one and the 7 goes on another one or at the least he took one down with 31 damage. Plus, he maintained concentration on the one that had like 19 points of damage from heat metal and gave 11 more damage. I didn't see anything about any of those.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 3rd Aug, 2017 - 7:38pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.