Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 325 of 948

Did Fay hit another one after the one in front - Page 325 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 11:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 325

I did not see an inspiration roll for Poljen's second attack, where is it?

For Poppo, a counterspell attempt is possible if he has it prepped, It is more than an L3 spell though so roll d20+Int.

I have Fay's actions down on my list of things happening, somehow it just didn't make it to the fluff text, I'll fix it shortly. Heat Metal is still going, but you don't really have a good view of the results at present.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I put the Inspiration roll in this thread, and it is about halfway down on page 322. Sorry, I thought I was keeping a bit of clutter out of the way. Next time I will make sure to put it in the Main Thread.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shoot didn't prepare counterspell today. I will need to come up with another plan…

Can someone do a summary of what spells are in effect on whom? I know that Cratol is unconscious. Is anyone else in rough shape? Poppo has been hit one and currently has no spells active.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 325 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon probably isn't relevant to your question Poppo, but he's not 'bloodied' yet with regard to health and has Blur active to give Disadvantage to the dwarves attacking him.

Hoping to finish these three off soon so we can be ready for the summons or wall collapse, or can go help the North!

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

Which is the Dwarf on his knees? Is he dead or simply on his knees due to Mari's hit? I ask because their numbers haven't gone down. I'm holding off on Fay's action until I see if his hits clear a spot in the Dwarf's line for him to step into. Hopefully that reduces the numbers in front of us or does the map accurately reflect their numbers to the north.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:42pm

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ash, since Poljen is going Reckless, all his attacks are already at Advantage. So I recommend you give that Help to someone else… Mari perhaps…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 325

The map correctly shows the numbers, and Fay did bring down the one in front of him, though the space was filled again. If you're not seeing a gap in front of Poljen, reload.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 325

Did Fay hit another one after the one in front of him went down or did it take both hits?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.