Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 326 of 948

Thanks, I will make a quick edit to my post - Page 326 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Aug, 2017 - 3:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 326

You guys in the northern group better hurry up. Don't let a woman, a halfling, a paladin and cleric show you up *wink* We are about to have more company.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Abnninja, thanks for the second Inspiration… I think all my rolls this round are good so I will hang on to it for now.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain,

My question may have gotten lost in the clutter. Did Fay get a hit on the guy who moved up or did it take both strikes to down the dwarf in front? The hit with Sun Sword brought his foe 24 damage when added to the previous round. I ask because the answer will help me decide whether to use a luck roll this round.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:52am

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 326 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I set up a little google spreadsheet for the party to track stuff that could be relevant during combats. Just to give us an overview of who is where in terms of health and what sort of conditions (Good or bad) are in effect. It's purpose isn't to meta-game but help us determine best options. Everyone with the link can edit the page so feel free to add info if you wish.

You can find the link at bit DOT ly SLASH partytracker.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The sunblade attack alone was sufficient, but the guy who moved up did so after Fay's go, so I directed Fay's second attack at the dwarf to his left.

Christian, I am sure that will come in handy.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Aug, 2017 - 2:25am

4th Aug, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

So from what I can tell, perhaps only a few more turns of combat have gone by but I don't know where everyone is. I was out of commission for two days and am now more then a bit lost.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Aug, 2017 - 2:59am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 326

Look at Daishain's last post in the Main Thread on page 412. It shows everyone's current position. Your best bet is probably to prepare to deal with whatever is about to be summoned into that circle. If it gets through it might disrupt Silas' concentration which could cause some very bad things to happen. Another character yelled out for Geoffroy to cast Burning Sphere on the summoning circle. Grease is being cast there as well so it might make a nice fire.

Once Lia and Velon deal with the last of the Duetgsr on the south side we can either help.vs the summoned enemy or help with the battle in the north *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Aug, 2017 - 3:05am

4th Aug, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 326

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks, I will make a quick edit to my post and see about casting Flaming Sphere so that can be lit up. Again, my apologies as the last couple of days have been rough.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.