Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 327 of 948

I'm sure we can discuss the reasons - Page 327 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Aug, 2017 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 327

Ash, I was wrong about advantage. Mari can still use it if he helps her. Both Mari and Jack qualify for sneak attack by fighting like this but no advantage. Someone qhas to use the help action to help your strike as well. The sneak attack/advantage balance confuses me in 5e sometimes.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Aug, 2017 - 4:42am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

This is a quick reminder to add the bless roll to Fay's luck attack. I think it's a one bringing the total to 20. I hope that's enough.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well I was fearing burning a spell slot and sorcery points and missing twice, so at least that didn't happen (Assuming a 19 hits). Luckily I did well on damage with the attack that should hit. Sad damage on the second attack and smite (Rolled 3 1's!).

Ky, I pondered not having Velon move because he wouldn't leave Lia behind, but it seemed like a waste of 30ft. If he moves I'm picturing it more as her moving with him if you choose, or being a step behind. He wouldn't abandon her. With the condition that he's only moving if they have cut down 2 of the 3 dwarves, hopefully she's not in much danger.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 327 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cinder,

Is Velon leaving Lia behind?!? Oh, I know a certain half elf that'll give you an earful for that… but only if he finds out. He's pretty busy trying to cut through to Cratol and has no idea what's going on behind him! wink.gif.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This was actually his master plan. Make her think he's mildly fond of her and then turn and run during battle. Lawful evil alignment revealed! wink.gif

(See above post if you actually didn't see it.).

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[That is very funny]! Fay knew it! He tried to talk to his dear mummy about you but to no avail. [By The Way], that sounds more on the chaotic evil side than LE.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 327

No that is LE at is finest. Make an attack and make it look like you are helping then back out. CE would have turned and taken off to save own skin as soon as it looked if the odds were very much against us.

But what do I know I am just laying here dreaming of pretty lasses in scantily clad clothes *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 4th Aug, 2017 - 3:20pm

4th Aug, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 327

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'm sure we can discuss the reasons on why or when, such as perhaps an injury that can't be healed by normal means and maybe after we get done with our current mission going into the swamp, but I've actually been considering trying another character if but just for a change of pace. Particularly one with maybe a little bit more moral ambiguity and even freedom in choices, since I'm currently playing two paladins and a good aligned cleric who is pretty straight laced.

If I could I'd love to just take on a second character but I doubt I'd be able to do that, particularly since I don't believe that's an option and because at the very least of the way the site is set up when it comes to displaying a character.

Yet at the same time, Geoffroy has kind of become essential to the role play this point and has really entrenched himself in with the group. There's also the fact that despite the uncertainty of some, he has now been put into a position of leadership so there would be fair criticism against taking him out of the campaign even if it's just for a little bit. That, and there is a fair bit of character development or interactions that I'd like to set up for him both involving his sister as well as Geoffroy relationship with other members of the party such as Lia.

For the below two character ideas, I might just have to look for another 5e campaign, but I'm not sure if there's any that I can join here which are open for new characters.
-

My thoughts for the change of pace being on playing a character with heavy emphasis skill proficiency with a few expertise, by way of a rogue/bard (College of lore) build. One I've been tinkering with which would give me a good 10 skills that the character would be proficient in, more notably the social and knowledge skills with performance. This essentially being me bringing in my character Jonathon, which I haven't used a version of him on this site in a very long time.

Another character is a drow arcane trickster rogue or way of the shadow monk, who was raised outside of drow society and hates her race for the atrocities they are most know for. Where she generally tries to stay out of trouble or not hurt others but is distrusting as well because of how often she has faced bigotry or even been betrayed by those she thought she could trust.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Aug, 2017 - 4:13pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.