Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 329 of 948

This is Cratol we are talking about, reckless - Page 329 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 329

I don't think anyone should be able to play 2 characters simultaneously. The switching out is fine. I wouldn't mind switching to a different character for a while some time. It's bad since two of my games are shut down. My backup idea for Lia is a red dragon descended dragonborn battlemaster wielding a great axe. She would have a surly personality and be unwilling to share the gold *wink*.

I can't believe that Velon is abandoning Lia after she came over there to help him. sad.gif.

Robert, have you thought about making that wizard a blade singer? It would do what you wanted and give you an insane armor class. The blade singer is amazing if you want to be a melee wizard and gives you much more survivability.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:45pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I almost went with blade singer for Fay I liked it so much. My next 5e character will be one. That said, I'm a pretty loyal guy so I won't be playing another character while Fay still draws breath.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am with you Abnninja I like the character I am playing and am playing him quiet well. IF he dies I have a good idea for another character but I will not say what it is *smile*.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 329 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I can guess KN. A monk. I have noticed a trend with you *smile*

I think I will just stick with Lia as well. She is fun and she has some relationships built up. She can't leave Fay behind.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nope I am where I want to be monk wise I am learning a lot about them. Have to go with something new *smile* Now I hope that he is able to get up again but then again Cratol is very happy with his dreams right now too.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

We're trying hard to cut through to him! He is a nut though with that maneuver! Fay is going to ask him if he's crazy or just has a death wish?!?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 329

Hey now he broke that shield wall and stopped the advance didn't he? That was his purpose to get the rest of you in there and assist him before he took too much damage and was cut down.

4th Aug, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 329

The Quiet Shadow says...

This is Cratol we are talking about, reckless should be expected while he is in battle. Doing foolhardy things yet so far being lucky enough not to get killed by it and perhaps it even helping.

Also, I don't say this to be disrespectful. It make things interesting and with surprises.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.