Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 331 of 948

I thought she was doing well to. Cratol was - Page 331 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2017 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 331

Robert, it wasn't the player exactly. The player was no longer able to play and advised Daishain of the fact. Daishain then had the character betray us as his way of leaving. He managed to find a scroll of teleportation and used it in the middle of a battle. The wizard teleported to meet with the Red Wizards of Thay. He happened to have a half dragon hatchling in his arms at this time. That hatchling was basically a pet of Ash's previous character. That is one of her reasons for leaving the game temporarily. She is going to find him and retrieve that hatchling.

It was in character for him to do so however. He was secretly a necromancer who would sacrifice any of us to return his beloved to life.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:58pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In regards to the infamous betrayal, Onwen the necromancer had an unhealthy obsession with bringing his loved one back from the grave. Whole rather than as undead, but he didn't trust divine magic to do it.

I had for a while intended to temp Onwen via an offer from a Thayan wizard who could advance his research by a decade or more. When the player playing Onwen retired from the game, leaving him as an npc in my hands, I simply had him accept the deal. The last the party saw of him, Onwen was vanishing through a portal with stolen half Dragon eggs in a sack and a child in his arms. The price of the knowledge he sought.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cool!

Cinder, I'm not sure if Cratol will go before the Dungeon Master or not, but I do go before him so it may be a good idea for KN to plan actions for him after I revive him, just incase.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 5th Aug, 2017 - 12:09am

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 331 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

And Thomas, since you mentioned playing a drow, don't forget Sar'ai was a drow. That might bring back unpleasant memories for some of the PCs.

5th Aug, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Oh yes, I forgot Sar'ai was a drow as well… though I also forgot why she disappeared. What were the unpleasant memories with her again?
Admittedly details often slip from my mind with everything I take in on a daily basis.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Aug, 2017 - 12:12am

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sar'ai was more just untrustworthy than anything else, her player disappeared on us without notice. Eventually I just ruled that she disappeared somewhere in the chaos of a town under siege.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 331

She just kind of vanished from the game. But several of her actions were very secretive and questionable. She sent a message, ostensibly to lure some of the bad guys out, and instead the next morning they were at the gates of Greenest. But then she decided she would be invisible out with the enemy army without telling any of us, and did not actually do anything to help. Instead she just suddenly appeared coming back over the wall to join us. As players we knew what was happening, but to our characters it looked incredibly shady.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 331

I thought she was doing well to. Cratol was getting to know her a bit. I think they even shared a moment.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.