Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 333 of 948

Well, that was some lucky rolling Fay had - Page 333 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 333

Daishain, the Sacred Flame was supposed to hit the Duergar infront of Cratol, not infront of Oswald.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:41am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I thought you meant the duergar in between you and Cratol. If not, which sense of in front did you mean?

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol will have so many levels of exhaustion after being knocked out so many times he won't be able to be effective for a day or two. If he lives that is.

I think the best move for Poljen is to stay there and clear a path. That's the priority, not beating this devil. Once the path north is clear we can retreat.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:46am

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 333 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sorry for the confusion. It was in the post; "I cast Sacred Flame on the Duergar infront of Cratol (L9)." But if it's too late to change I'm cool.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Robert, since there are so many other duergar around, I don't think it should matter which one went down. I'd just assume one has stepped into place…

Edit: I don't believe this… I have been messing up the last couple of battles. I have forgotten the extra +2 damage from Raging… I have already rolled this next round, so I am unable to edit the rolls. Daishain, please make the proper addition… senile old man that I am....

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 5th Aug, 2017 - 4:16am

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I wanted it on that dwarf to help protect Cratol, especially since I'm out of healing. My character cares more about Cratol's safety at this moment, then the enemy infront of him.

At least that was my logic behind it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 333

Daishain, since I think Poljen will in fact drop his target, I would like to say that if he does, he will step forward again closer to the next dwarf. I probably should have done that last time, though there are still enough bad guys that I think Cratol was still going to get hammered again.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 333

Well, that was some lucky rolling Fay had this round. I'm not sure I've ever rolled that well. I noticed I forgot one damage die for the sun blade and I'll roll the [Critical Hit] here too.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.