Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 334 of 948

Here you go, I actually posted the details - Page 334 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 334

When Ninja says he has never rolled that well it means a lot. He has the best luck of anyone I've ever seen with rolling just in general. To add insult to injury he has the lucky feat. So that one time a week he has a bad roll he can reroll it *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If any of Fay's hits go towards another Dwarf Fay would aim it at the one standing next to Cratol as he (Fay) moves forward one box.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Currently waiting on actions from Poppo and Jack. This next bit should be interesting, I give it even odds on Silas being able to maintain that barrier until the Devil is dealt with.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 334 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ooh, a little inside info. Yeah that's why I had Velon yell for those around him to get moving in the last post. I'd rather flee with the devil still up but no gorgons and dwarves. If he pursues we may be able to finish him in a round if everyone focuses fire. It seems like the north group is poised to bust through.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

About damn time too. Those lazy northerners have been messing around… oh wait, that's where my character is.

6th Aug, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hopefully using the Radiance of Dawn will help, both in harming the devil and in allowing the party to escape. At least I can rely on the fact that it would blind the grey dwarves.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:08am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 334

Yeah I need to look that up Thomaslee.

(Laugh) yeah, in the chaos we didn't have time to strategize very well did we, Ninja? All the melee blocking each other up north, casters south. Lobbing three fireballs at either group probably would have done the job two rounds ago. Poppo's was key with that many clustered enemies, along with other AoE like Lia's. Velon will have fireball next level I believe.

6th Aug, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 334

The Quiet Shadow says...

Here you go, I actually posted the details for it a few pages ago.

"Whereas with an action, he present his holy symbol, and any magical darkness within 30 feet of him is dispelled. Additionally, each hostile creature within 30 feet of him must make a Constitution saving throw. A creature takes radiant damage equal to 2d10 + his cleric level on a failed saving throw, and half as much damage on a successful one. A creature that has total cover from him is not affected."

Admittedly, rereading this I was mistaken in thinking it provided a light effect though it does dispel magical darkness. It was a false assumption, though again dealing 22 radiant damage to all hostile creatures that don't pass their save within 30ft is pretty good.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:32am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.