Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 335 of 948

Makes sense to me! Curious to see - Page 335 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Aug, 2017 - 3:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 335

I'd say it would have triggered their sunlight sensitivity for a round if they were not already dealing with that from Fay's sword.

Actual blindness however, not so much.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm thinking like Cinder is. We don't have time to take down the devil. If those gprgons and other Duegar break through while we are still fighting it we all could die. I think that everyone should head north besides a couple of people to buy time. Then we run like mad. We might need a couple of people to make a heroic last stand to give the group time to get away. Lia would be likely to do so. She does have a broom of flying so she can retreat quite quickly once the group is past the northern blockade.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:42am

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Whatever you decide to do, I would suggest not doing it piecemeal. Either everyone is on board with the retreat, or everyone stays.

6th Aug, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 335 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I will have Geoffroy probably retreat after the Radiance of Dawn channel ability takes effect.
Hmm, this would have been something useful to remember. From the feat Geoffroy has: "Also, when you cast the light spell, the object you touch sheds bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an additional 30 feet."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Aug, 2017 - 3:03am

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I guess I should have read the main thread a little better. Velon is already urging a retreat. Lia will join Velon against the devil to provide a delaying action. Hopefully the northern forces can break through in a round or two so we can all get out of here.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah I figured you ranged attackers could move into the northern hallway and still be able to attack the devil. Sort of kiting it North even would be good, getting us all further away rom those gorgons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 335

Fay will use one luck roll for the lowest Sun Blade roll. I roll that here. I know ya'll are talking about withdrawing and he can do that, but seeing what he saw and hearing what he heard, this is how he would react. I also went with the assumption that he didn't hear Velon calling to fall back due to distance and the noise and distraction of battle.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 335

Makes sense to me! Curious to see where others move to this round before I post for Velon. Fay showed some serious skills with the swords in this battle!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.