Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 340 of 948

I don't want to meta this too much, - Page 340 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Aug, 2017 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
7th Aug, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 340

The Quiet Shadow says...

Wait, wait, wait. Who is directing snide remarks or other such things towards Fay? I didn't remember reading any negativity aimed towards the half elf, and honestly I have seen nothing that could warrant such upset or feelings when it comes to how the character is being treated.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:32am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo was the one who banished the thing, not Fay.

However, I'm a little mystified as well, I'm not sure what comments Abn means.

7th Aug, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yes, sorry about that. Great work to Poppo for the banishing! I am glad that worked out.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 340 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, I am glad it worked too! Thanks to Lia for the assist with the Bane spell and everyone else for fighting duergar and keeping the devil from eating Poppo like a Scooby snack! smile.gif.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You are welcome Christian. Poppo has already proven his worth to the group. For his final test we need him to prepare a feast if we survive this mission *wink*.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay never said he wouldn't retreat. And yet there is the message now we'll see if retreat is in Fay's vocabulary. Putting a wink on the end of something doesn't make it okay. If you look at the Q&A thread on page 337 I specifically stated that Fay would retreat when and if we all do. I put that explanation there specifically so nobody would misconstrue Fay's intent because of all the crap and the meltdown that went on before. Yeah, but that explanation must have been conveniently overlooked. Normally I wouldn't even need to put that, but this game is all about walking on eggshells except when it comes to Fay. Fay pays Velon a compliment and he is met with sarcasm and whispering back and forth between Velon and Oswald. Invariably, when there's sarcastic crap to be said it's about Fay. Now I'm tired of it. I've been playing Fay the way I thought we agreed. You all have fun today. I'm taking the day off. Do what you will. I'll decide today if I stay in or if I withdraw Fay.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 340

Sorry Ninja, did not mean to upset you. Have gotten used to joking about the difference between your thoughts and Fay's, the relationship between Velon and Fay, etc. I feel like many of those jokes are initiated by you, in character or out, but clearly my half of them weren't always well aimed.

Since people got upset during the cave dungeon I have made an effort to have Velon work on his relationship with Fay and there have been many jokes such as "Should I call you Pa" or whatever that Velon has reacted well to consistently. I did not have to do this as, sorry but to be blunt, Fay butts in on many things and is very stubborn. I don't think those things are debatable, really, it must be intentional, but I chose to just have Velon start to become pals with Fay anyway to aid in your enjoyment of playing, Ninja. I enjoy playing with you, like that you joke around, and since I enjoy story and character development am glad Fay is part of the campaign.

I realize not all of this post is simply begging for forgiveness and it would be easier just to post "Sorry, so very sorry, sorry… " but since you brought it up I'd rather give you an honest response.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 340

I don't want to meta this too much, but if that necklace just offers Advantage on CON rolls against that breath weapon, then Poljen might offer it elsewhere. He already gets to use his Proficiency Bonus. Then again, it would make it even more likely he survives it… hmm… anyone else have thoughts on it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.