Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 343 of 948

The group isn't moving at present, - Page 343 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 343

Yeah I kinda figured something like that that is why he is sitting down and resting/Meditating as of the present. HE is still keeping a eye on things as he sits at L1 He is not going anywhere as of yet but he is not looking forward to more fighting for now he will be ready if it comes to that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I, for one, totally agree with the "Better Cool Off And Lay Down" Spiral as a house rule. One thing that tends to turn me off in the Dungeons & Dragons world is the abundance of magical and godly powers virtually everyone seems to be able to bring down on each-other. Sometimes it can make some campaigns turn into some kind of medieval super-heroes power-fest, and in my opinion that takes a lot of the edge away, as far as playing a character living (And maybe dying) in a grim and dangerous medieval world, full of monsters and dark places… At least, here's my two cents on this…

So yeah, easier deaths are okay, as far as I'm concerned (Not sure Jack would agree, though !).

- And Paul, that is in fact exactly how this Help will happen, if I have any say in this… *winks back*.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:09am

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KN, I've been quieter about Cratol's move because Velon probably doesn't even know about it yet. Since Cratol has been referenced as a bit nutty a few times, know that a compliment from Velon is incoming once he knows. He's already called the young man 'a man of action' once before when he did something risky! At least it was to aid the group plan and was a (The?) key factor in bringing down the wall to the North.

Ky, I think we're focused on the one gorgons in hopes that Silas is successful in chasing off the others. It's the one thing we'd have to kill. If he fails, um yeah, big trouble! Velon can't run as fast as Poljen or fly like Lia. Uh oh!

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 343 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If Jack can make good use of the Masterwork (+1) longbow, he should grab it when Poljen drops it. If he is not proficient, maybe Cratol… Fay… anyone? Bueller?

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

Will the spell Dissonant Whispers work on the gorgons? I assume the aren't deafened creatures.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sorry, thought I'd already answered this query for some reason. Dissonant Whispers would indeed work, they can hear just fine. Assuming it fails its save of course, but it doesn't have good odds on that.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Aug, 2017 - 3:24am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 343

Oswald is just going to continue scouting until the group catches up with him, the group is in serious danger, or he encounters something. Either way, he's still keeping within 60ft of the group. (Didn't feel like saying on the main thread; I keep doing the same thing every turn.).

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 343

The group isn't moving at present, so are you just standing 60' north of the conflict and watching ahead?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.