Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 344 of 948

Yeah, that Song of Dissonance is turning out - Page 344 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Aug, 2017 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 344

When the beast backed off did Poljen get an Attack of Opportunity, or is that just flavor? If he gets the attack, he can make it Reckles, right?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That was just flavor.

In case you have the same question concerning it retreating due to dissonant whispers, AOOs don't trigger if the movement is involuntary. (Which is not realistic in my estimation, but it does keep people from abusing that involuntary motion for lots of free attacks).

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fair enough. And just so you know, while it would be nice to hang on to those rolls for CON since they were pretty good, I will roll again for the next round… he said pushing his luck!

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 344 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Dungeon Master, you are correct. I am currently staying to the north, outside of combat, watching for dangers from that direction.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

To answer Paul's offer to use the +1 Longbow: nice sentiment from Poljen, lending his toys and all (And magic ones, at that!), unfortunately ol' Amber Jack is none but a humble rogue and as such not proficient with Ranged Martial Weapons (I think).

Anyone else happy to try their luck ?

Also: anyone needing Jack's little Help on attack rolls ? I said Velon because he seems the most likely to enter close combat, but Fay is welcome to it as well, or whoever feels the itch to bash at yonder mad cow, just feel free to voice your intentions.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 10th Aug, 2017 - 1:23am

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thanks to my Bracers of Archery I can use the Longbow, but due to the light I have disadvantage on attack rolls. I guess with your Help they would cancel out into a straight roll, but it would be put to better use on someone else.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 344

Ash,

Thanks for the offer and Fay usually doesn't hesitate to go toe to toe, but he knows Poljen has this and feels he's doing more with his music.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 344

Yeah, that Song of Dissonance is turning out to become quite a useful ability, especially in cases like this one. I don't feel that Jack can contribute much besides this Help feat, but feel free to suggest an alternative strategy (Poking the beast with a rapier or shooting bolts are seeming pretty ineffective at this point, but he'll keep trying, nevertheless…).

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.