Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 345 of 948

We need to eliminate the pursuit and then - Page 345 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 345

Yeah nice work by Fay targeting its mind, especially since I don't believe it mentions damage to the beast cancelling the effects or anything. Can just keep peppering it with ranged attacks for now with Poljen as our shield.

Sorry to waste the Help. These are my last 10 D20 rolls on attacks during this battle. I might roll above 12 one of these times! Luckily with modifiers it was just enough to help with the dwarves a little.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

Can the party see if this thing looks hurt? If so, is it dings and scrapes hurt or is it pieces of armor hanging off and blood spilling our hurt? They've put a pretty substantial amount of damage on this gorgon and it's still up and kicking and they're getting really close to some angry dwarves. Who, [By The Way], should soon be blinded by Fay's sword.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Its pretty badly hurt at this point. Its obvious it won't be able to keep going much longer.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 345 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

We got this, crew… ! My vote is: kill the gorgon, clean off the remaining dwarves and use Silas's control to use the remaining beastie as a scout down the eastern tunnel. We get the gorgon to do the clean-up for us and pillage the Duergar's den ! Hhhaah, now THAT would legendary… but I suspect our Golden Dragon's got other fish to fry.
Aw, never you mind, it must have been just the rogue talking, here.

*smirks*.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There's still the summoning wizard to contend with if we stick around or go looking for trouble.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is a sideshow. Let's remember the real mission. We need to kill this gorgon and then hot foot it outta here. [By The Way], there are a lot more of these gray dwarves down here… oh, and few thousand drow. Did I mention it's time to get outta Dodge?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:06pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 345

I say that once we deal with the Gorgon we take advantage of the chaos we have caused and hightail it to our original objective.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 345

We need to eliminate the pursuit and then head North and down so we can continue our primary mission. We still have a swamp to get through,.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.