Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 346 of 948

Pah, not people person and he showed me that - Page 346 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
10th Aug, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 346

The Quiet Shadow says...

Agreed, you should all book it out of there. Geoffroy, he will be too encased in stone to follow them.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:14pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Wow, Fay is shedding a tear for Geoffroy and here you are chuckling about it. For shame Sir, for shame! wink.gif.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I do not understand why you would purposely kill off a character. I think that Geoffroy and his sister is a great combination and it helps us out too.

10th Aug, 2017 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 346 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I am not killing Geoffroy off, I am simply having him sidelined so I can try a different character. Particularly since the Rogue is not a class I roleplay very often, and I have never played a drow nor a character who faces discrimination and has to struggle against people thinking she is evil simply for being a drow.

It is the chance to try a different concept, then one I have played often over the years.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:23pm

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thomas,

I understand and I'm just busting on you a bit. I did the same thing with Fay. I don't think I've ever played a bard before and in 5e I sure do like them. They are a great combination of abilities in my opinion. That said, all the character classes seem to have been improved and balanced. I like that. This is by for my favorite edition of Dungeons & Dragons .

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So far I am Enjoying the game and think it is ok. I hope that all keeps going well as I know a certain Monk who will retire rich and famous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 346

The Quiet Shadow says...

Despite feeling like people have been unfairly picking on your character Abnninja?

Of any case, I can see where you are coming from, and will agree that it has worked out pretty well though Pathfinder is generally much preferred. Probably helps that the system has a much stronger 3rd party support with many balanced choices which really enhance the game.

Dungeons & Dragons 5e, doesn't have a lot of choices right now whether official or 3rd party. One thing I will admit to liking is that feats mean more, even if this also means that you don't get them as often. Admittedly, part of me wishes that I wouldn't have to be forced to pick between feats and increasing ability stats.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 346

Pah, not people person and he showed me that I overreacted quite a bit. And I have apologized to him for that overreaction. So yes, despite the irrefutable fact that you all pick on Fay! wink.gif.

The thing about making us choose between feats and ability stats makes the choice all the more meaningful. I like that.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:50pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.