Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 377 of 948

No. I believe the golem is inside, guarding - Page 377 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Sep, 2017 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 377

Yes, the link for the ruins is not functioning for me either. Is it a map or just a picture?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Odd, it was working last night… oh well. Try this one, same image, alternate source. Source 8f.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That is a very cool image! I may have to steal it at some point. Does Poljen see anything of interest from the air?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 377 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I just realized that I never updated my longbow after I got the magic one, it was a longbow +1 right? Just want to confirm for my gear.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If you mean the one that was being passed around down in the tunnels, it was a nonmagical masterwork longbow. +1 to hit, but not damage.

P.S. In planning, don't forget that you have your own objectives here. If you strike into this place and leave without the mask, you've entirely lost the element of surprise.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Sep, 2017 - 4:01pm

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In response to Cinder's main thread query:

There is an underwater passage that will take you within secretly, but the other side is guarded by the Golem mentioned.

Also, important distinction, Poljen can't control Tammet, he's a trained bird, not a familiar. What he can do is use a pair of rituals to give instructions, and then be able to see through Tammet's eyes. There's no limit on distance in this case, only duration, limited to one hour. But once out of audible range, the eagle can't be directed further.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 377

Mmmh, so there are two ways in. That changes everything !
I guess there's always the option to divide the group (Like Kyr suggested through Lia), with one team taking on the Golem to help the lizard tribe and also serving as a decoy for the other, more stealthy team, infiltrating through the underwater passage… Am I getting this right ?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 377

No. I believe the golem is inside, guarding the passage entryway. There are enough troops and others topside to deal with other stuff.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.