Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 40 of 948

Come dawn, Sar'ai planned to give - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jan, 2017 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 40

Good point. Appearance it was. Although with her strange behaviour, let's hope it does not end up being mistaken as an apparition.

Saying that, a note to Dungeon Master: in case we do roll Performance, I'd like to use a D6 for inspiration for good measure, if that works.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I hope there wasn't any issue with Geoffroy involving himself in the performance, I forgot to mention that I was planning on him also performing when originally thinking on the funeral ceremony. Consider it an accompaniment, with the primary melody still being of the tiefling.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jan, 2017 - 12:21pm

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

AshDrunbar, I don't think anyone in the party stayed at the fire all night, and the NPCs who did aren't inclined to take alarm at you getting up and casting a spell. Nyzahr goes invisible unopposed.

If you had planned on doing something prior to the group getting up and starting the final march to Greenest, do so.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 40 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No issue with Nyzahr. She does her thing no matter what.

Plus, it may have come as a relief for some of the mourners…

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Dashain, that last comment was for Thomaslee.
I'm all set actually, ready for the following day.

Quick question: in 5e, spells replenish after a long rest, a night's sleep, a 4-hour meditation… ? How does that all work out in this version of the game ?

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 31st Jan, 2017 - 10:18am

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I believe the chest in the mage's tent is still unopened. Have those aware of it either brought it along, or asked someone big and burly (Poljen or Targul) to try cracking it open?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 40

Ash, a tiefling would need 8 hours of downtime. Out of the 8 hours you can spend up to two in light activities such as reading, standing watch etc. After completing that you would regain your spell slots and hit points etc. From your posts it doesn't look like Nyzahr slept much if at all so it wouldn't count as a long rest for her. That's the Dungeon Master's call but without sleeping characters don't count as being in a long rest.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Jan, 2017 - 12:52pm

31st Jan, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 40

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Come dawn, Sar'ai planned to give the chest another try. If she still can't pick the lock, she'll likely find either Poljen or Targul to crack it open.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.