Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 398 of 948

An unmodified 19? And that's even - Page 398 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Sep, 2017 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 398

We could always have Mari charge in and the rest follow, arrows flying; or whatever the weapons of choice are. I'm just waiting patiently for those ahead of me to act.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Talents at hitting a single person from behind aside, Mari is the weakest individual in the group, and is an NPC cohort to boot, she really shouldn't be leading the group in cases like this.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ninja, I did consider the upstairs option too, but as you rightly pointed out, it is a pretty big gamble… and as much as I imagine Jack to be a bit of a risk-taker, I also figure he only puts his life on the line when he's feeling enraged or desperate. In this case, he'll rely on his criminal common sense and will go for the safer option (See Main Thread).

I just wish I'd had him kick that door, though. Now we'll never know what would have happened *wink*!

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 398 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack is making a wise decision not leaving Fay to his death. Lia wouldn't be too happy *wink* I'm really enjoying the interplay between the Invisibles. They are practically a comedy team. The Invisibles need to take their show on the road!

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Guys, please put out of character questions in this thread rather than the main one. That is the primary reason to have separate threads. You can make rolls associated with such queries in here as well.

In any case, the answer to Cinder's query is no, you're in the middle of the southern wall, the gatehouse is on the southern end of the western wall. The ladder simply appears to be another route to the top of the wall.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Sep, 2017 - 5:45pm

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, I admit that I am lost in my theatre of the mind *smile* Can someone please summarize where everyone is in the party at this point? Are we in three different groups? Sorry, lost the thread of where things are.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 398

Jack and Fay are invisibly tooling around the main building of the castle, which is composed of a pair of wings built onto the northern and eastern walls.

Everyone else is moving through the southern wall at present, heading for the gate to the west.

Just updated the battlemap with a rough bird's eye view of the castle and your positions within, just the top, no interior details. (Zoom out for a better view) Dark grey is walls, the lighter grey represent the parts of the building not directly within a wall. To the west is a small external keep covering the ramp and bridge approaching the main gate. The bit of dark yellow on the north wall is the odd brass structure Poljen spotted before. Oh, and the bit of light green is a hole in the ground with a wooden platform suspended by a wooden crane. I wonder where that could lead? tongue.gif

Source 5m.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Sep, 2017 - 6:33pm

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 398

An unmodified 19? And that's even if he does not get advantage? Oh man, I really hope this works. Because next time Poljen will be so sure he can talk his way past similar trouble… and no doubt it will blow up in his face.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 26th Sep, 2017 - 7:53pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.