Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 400 of 948

I have a sinking suspicion that the mage that - Page 400 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Sep, 2017 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 400

I vote for Poljen punching a hole through the back of the dead guard's skull and using it as a sock puppet.

Sorry, drifted into straight-up Chaotic Evil here for a minute… eh. Not that I have any say in the matter, but still: first claiming one of the guards "Tripped and fell" then holding the other one by the armpits? What a class act! Jack would definitely approve of the big lad's resourcefulness, no doubt.

P.s: Kyr's got it down, The Invisibles will probably have to get their show on the road at some point. Good side-quest for our two brave conquerors: squabbling and pinching each-other while Fighting Great Evil In All Its Shapes And Forms. Love it!

Plus: great band name.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 27th Sep, 2017 - 2:38am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Apologies Dungeon Master, I had tried to include a roll previously but botched posting versus editing my previous post. I'll post it here so I can ask a question too.

Not exactly sure where this round is starting. Are the door check and Misty Step Velon's Action and Bonus Action here? I'm guessing so, but if the Misty was part of a surprise round or something and Velon has a bonus action left please let me know. Thx!

PS. Please ignore second roll below. Using it just for myself to judge Velon's overall awareness here.

Edit: Oof, glad those rolls weren't swapped! It would be pathetic if Velon's strength failed him to that degree at this moment. As is I guess a 1 means he's totally focused on the door and will not even be thinking of trying to stop the man sounding the alarm. Oh well. It my help our mask thieves.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 27th Sep, 2017 - 1:10pm

27th Sep, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Having Zarra cast disguise self is a consideration, passing herself as an elven guard. Let me double check where the current situation in the Main Thread is and I could perhaps have my drow suggest such. That, or if another brings it up then have her agree with such a plan.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 400 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Little late I'm afraid Thomas, Velon already kicked the hornet's nest.

Fortunately, that check means he won't be vulnerable long.

27th Sep, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, my apologizes for not getting here sooner so as go with such an idea. Hopefully things haven't gotten too crazy since yesterday.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Very impressive dual-crits there Fay. I think you succeeded, *laugh*. Things are definitely picking up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 400

Yeah, Fay is a fairly lucky guy. I hope there is actually something for him to perceive or find. If not, maybe those rolls will carry over for a bit?

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 400

I have a sinking suspicion that the mage that just left has the mask, but that is probably just me thinking of evil Dungeon Master plot twist.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.