Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 402 of 948

Daishain, I already posted an action for Fay. - Page 402 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Sep, 2017 - 2:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 402

Not that it matters a great deal, but in regards to that last item, Snapjaw's gone. He and his are busy having fun on top of the wall.

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Whoops, posted this in the wrong thread.

One thing to keep in mind, is how Zarra wasn't a part of the decision-making process or in planning how they were to do things. She kept quiet, and admittedly the only reason she's really complaining right now is because their presence is now known.

That and it's coming up now because Zarra is thinking that she could have found the mask with or without the invisibility and silence. Even perhaps by disguising herself as one of the guards as she snuck around, the idea brought up previously. She's frustrate in part because, whether or not it's true, of thinking that she could have found the mask by now.

Also, while I may in part share the sentiment that has been brought up, this was generally intended to be more of the perspective or thoughts of Zarra. It's why I haven't continued this In Character and just had the drow accept Lia's words.

Perhaps once this has finished up, and whether or not they can succeed in finding the mask, that the drow could speak more privately with Lia of her frustration. Of how Zarra didn't speak up before, largely because she knew that the trust wasn't there, and in how she thought finding the mask might have gone better if she was looking for it.

Largely, I'm thinking all this will make for some pretty good character development later on. Chuckles.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Our presence being known is also a part of the plan. As far as the plan goes, things are going swimmingly. Everything is occurring as intended, and so Zarra questioning what seems to be a successful plan so far is a bit confusing to the other characters.

29th Sep, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 402 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Fair enough, at this point I was starting to suspect this was another instance where I didn't establish my intentions or present correctly in my thinking.

I admittedly also don't understand why no one else seems to be worrying, that the plan is going "Swimmingly" and that everything is as intended. Yet when the time is right I'm sure we can have it that Zarra corrected.

Sighs, my apologies if my rambling has left people with confusion.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:37pm

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm just hoping some of the main group can reconnect with the scouts and take on the half-dragon. At this point, my money is either on him or the fleeing elven mage as far as possible clues to where the mask may be hidden.

Also, I stand corrected as to Jack's guess on to what the copper machine may be. I read the description too fast and didn't realize about the mention of the Mysterious Magical Tower. As it stands, it seems more like a communication device, like an transmitter of sorts. Anyone else's guess?

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have a strong feeling that the group's next target will be those archers on the roof. That's where I would go if I knew where they were and was metagaming, *laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 402

Once again, guys, please put out of character questions in here, especially if you don't have an in character post to attach them to.

Yes, the main group is going to pop up on the battlements shortly, and their arrival will be hard to miss. Just waiting on Fay's input before the next update.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 402

Daishain,

I already posted an action for Fay. Well, a suggestion for Jack to consider.

Ash,

I think waiting for the group would be metagaming. We should go with the plan we laid out. Fay will follow.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.