Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 406 of 948

No, I don't believe we took any short - Page 406 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Oct, 2017 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 406

Got it, I didn't know there were a dozen fighters around him. Fay may be rash, but he isn't suicidal. At least, he isn't suicidal without a darn good reason reason. And by this round I take it you mean this round coming up since he just took an action to shoot Rezmir.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 30th Sep, 2017 - 10:34pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm considering the round in which he shot Rezmir as the last round rather than this one.

In any case, they're not clustered around him. There's a line of archers at the edge of the wall. The mage is standing a few paces behind them.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As Poljen fights, he lets loose with a shrill whistle. In a couple of rounds that should have Trammet flying above the fray. He was supposed to stay near enough to the keep to be called… though not into direct fighting unless things suddenly got very dire.

1st Oct, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 406 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Sighs, my apologies for the mistake, I'll see about making an edit ASAP and hopefully I'll still have a little bit of time before I finish my break. Otherwise, I might have to wait for a couple of hours.

My post has been edited so she's focusing on the mage causing Poppo issues.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Oct, 2017 - 12:13am

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just a suggestion Thomas, if gone for a bit, read my last post or two a little more carefully. I usually put a line between events happening in different places.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm more than a little concerned with this situation. It was bad enough having to take on the one ten foot tall monstrosity. Now there is another one plus a black half dragon. Not to mention an elven mage. By the time we get to the big fight with Rezmir we will be pretty much depleted magically. It will be fully on the martial guys without much healing back up.

By the way, have we had a short rest on this adventuring day so far? This one day has taken weeks it seems like *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Oct, 2017 - 1:59pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 406

I do not remember s taking any rest as we worked our way into the fortress. We took a rest before if I remember.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 406

No, I don't believe we took any short rest. We moved immediately after beating the Golem into exploring. Perhaps everyone but the four scouts can have been considered resting while they scouted? Was that enough time for them to get in a rest?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.