Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 407 of 948

Oh, I'm confident that the Silver - Page 407 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 407

No I'm afraid, that process took only a few minutes.

If you ask nicely, I'm sure everyone will stop fighting and let you take a nap though tongue.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, any chance Jack may have spotted some siege weapons while wandering through the castle?

Just remembering fighting the blue dragon with a ballista right now… I bet that'd work against a half-dragon, too!
Or maybe get that big platform to fall on their heads?
Problem would be to get them to stand under it long enough, of course… *wink *.

P.s: more to the point, can anyone re-post the battlemap link? Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 1st Oct, 2017 - 3:15pm

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The battlemap link is now permanently embedded in this game's SRD. The button for that is at the top of the page

The only siege weapon spotted so far would be the stone golem you took down.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 407 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Forgot my Bless and don't think I can add it to my in game post. Rolling here.

Yeah I'm definitely worried about conserving my last few spell slots now. Lots of string enemies left to fight!

1st Oct, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'm a little worried as well where this might go, now that everyone knows we're here. Especially since we have to worry about a black half dragon wearing a mask that connects her to Tiamat, either escaping or being too great a threat by the time we actually get to her.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In response to Robertreaper's query, yes, called shots are a house rule from somewhere. Fortunately for you, that somewhere is here. Check the first page of this thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 407

Daishain,

I should ask this question here. Fay is now up top yelling at the top of his lungs for his companions. Can they hear him above the din of battle? He is a bard trained to project his voice. In normal circumstances I don't think the distance would be a factor. But here…?

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 407

Oh, I'm confident that the Silver Blaze will come through as always. This just seems like it has the potential to be our biggest challenge by far up to this point. I'm really concerned that we might lose a character or two. Too bad we only have one diamond for the revivify spell *wink*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.