Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 409 of 948

Okay, let me just lay it out. Back in the - Page 409 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 409

Figured, but thought I'd ask cause we would be burn two inspirations for it; though if I was Dungeon Master in that situation, I'd have them reroll the second roll. But that is just me smile.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Also that brings another question: this stacking rule notwithsatnding, one character can give his or her inspiration to another, but that would probably entail the two characters actually being in each other's vicinity, wouldn't it? Or do the Gods Of Destiny actually go wherever they wisheth?

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah, not going to require the kind of restrictions placed on the Help action. But I am going to say that the characters would need to be able to plausibly influence one another. Some RP of how you help the other guy pull off this inspired stunt would be good.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 409 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, Poljen has an inkling of an idea. But considering how the layout has been so far, does it seem the quickest way back down below is by getting to the nearest stair/ladder that seem to be at each corner? And how far is the nearest of those right now from the barbarian?

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nearest route would be the stairs at the corner ahead of Poljen, but whatever the mage is summoning is about to appear between him and it.

Second nearest would be the ladder you guys came up.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:19am

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay… um, any chance you can also attach the previous map, that included the lower level? You see, ever since we got past the golem, I've had a theory about those tracks from where they lower the wagons of loot…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 409

That map is deleted I am afraid. It used the same document as the current one.

I will confirm that the platform down in the courtyard is the same one you saw from below if that is what you're thinking of. I will further confirm that there are wagon ruts leading up to it, coming from the large building by the western wall, which appears to be an old stable.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:30am

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 409

Okay, let me just lay it out. Back in the underground level it appears as though the platform with chains brings the wagons down, and then they follow the path that is rutted to another room where there is little (Maybe an altar or something). I am betting they bring the loot here, then use magic to send it farther afield, and Poljen is guessing the mage is headed there for a magical escape, so he wants to get himself (And hopefully others) between the mage and that room. I can't recall exactly where things are below, so it might actually be smarter to go back the way we came and drop all the way down underground and hit them before they reach the escape room. Now that I have explained Poljen's thoughts, can you help decide which would get them ahead of the mage better? Going back may avoid the circle just set out, but it might actually also get us in a better position faster.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.