Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 415 of 948

Okay, Poppo will direct the fireball to hit - Page 415 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 3:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 415

I know, two 20's huh for Poljen on top of Fay's 20 per round!

An evil grin comes over Velon's face, he can finally destroy the Blaze as he was sent to do. He picks Lia up and flings her off the battlements, not to the courtyard but outside of the keep into the swampy water. He laughs with an evil cackle and tosses a level 9 chromatic orb at Fay, killing him instantly.

... Oh wait, no… ok healing just taken care of in the main thread! wink.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 2:05pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No one is more surprised than me at the double crits. I will roll the extra dice here. And fear not, Daisahin, I remember the electrical damage is NOT doubled. Just the sword. And I am very glad Velon is on hand to heal Lia, since she would have suffered an automatic fail from the fall, then her rolls were pretty unlucky. Thank you, Velon!

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah we're lucky they were so close together. Last turn I actually wrote up 80% of a post that had him going south again and down the ladder that they came up. Glad I changed it. Perhaps Cratol has a health pot on him but otherwise she may have been done for. Fay is certainly quite busy. Yikes!

PS Very good timing on a good shot from Oswald, I believe. Took out that mage just in time! That was big, from allowing the rest of us around the corner to not having to deal with snakes or whatever Daishain would have done to us!

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 415 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, thanks to Oswald and Velon. If things wouldn't have worked out just right she would have died. Thanks so much guys! Hopefully we can help Fay deal with this captain.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Christian, re-read all the posts. The mage took a crossbow bolt through the throat and is down. Fay is fighting a swordmaster of some form. And a bunch of archers were taken down by Lia's lightning before she got dropped.

3rd Oct, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

I still have an Inspiration Point that I can use, if you all feel that it could help out Lia. Given how close she came to possibly dying and perhaps very much need to reroll. That and the idea of Zarra bringing "Inspiration" to the wood elf who had been so untrusting and suspicious of her could be interesting.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 3:08pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 415

Thanks Thomas but she has to be close by to lend it per what Daishain said a day or two ago.

Daishain, I'm unsure of the turn sequence. I assume that this turn will consist of Velon healing Lia and handing her the potion. On the next turn he could fly off on her broom and she could drink the potion, correct? She will be out of commission for the next two rounds it sounds like. I am correct on this? [By The Way], thanks for having her not fall into the swamp Daishain. She would have surely died. If the others had all dropped below or the mage had been able to summon the creature then she would she died as well.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 3:20pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 415

Okay, Poppo will direct the fireball to hit the masked person and the goons. He'll place the fireball so it won't hit party members if possible. He'll then fallow up with the magic missiles on whichever goon looks the worst off.

If he can't see them he will use a lightning bolt instead of a fireball on the swordsman and use the magic missiles to mop up any archers that are left.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.