Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 416 of 948

Okay everyone, never fear, Jack's - Page 416 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Oct, 2017 - 4:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 416

Kyr, I think because Lia has yet to act this round; she should be able to act (Basically hold her actions until after Velon's). She should be able to drink the potion or attack or whatever. At least, that would be how I see it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is working to help out Faevalor so that maybe this elf can be brought down soon. After all he does seem to hate half elves so add another one for him to enjoy *smile*.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Indeed, Lia can get up and act this round after Velon is through. Drinking the potion would use up her action however, so that's a decision she'll have to make.

Don't forget that she'll have one level of exhaustion to deal with after being brought back from the edge.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 416 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, I'm probably asking a round early, but since I mentioned that Velon is eyeing the broom, how far away is it from where Lia fell and Velon kneels? Just curious if it's a significant distance that should be taken into account if either character wants to grab it next turn. Thanks!

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Its within a few paces, feel free to assume you can grab it easily enough.

P.S. Oswald, your flaming sphere is likely to go out shortly after it arrives at the battlefield. You can also move faster without it. (As you can then use your bonus action to dash).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 5:46pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Now we just need Jack to come strike Razmir (Or whatever the name is) from behind. On top of al the damage that Poljen dealt, if he rolls decently on a sneak attack we might down that sucker fast!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 416

Sneak Attack Damage! Its been so long I forgot I had that!

Rolling Sneak Attack Damage here, plus I'll stop focusing on the sphere to dash to get farther along. If I see the one with the mask, I'll make her my target.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 416

Okay everyone, never fear, Jack's on the ball on this one… I think now is a good time for some surprise mask-grabbing since big Poljen's doing the heavy work. Not really sure it'll work. Otherwise there's still the good old sneak double stabbing for the rescue.

Get ready…!

Rather off topic, but...
P.s: I'm having some technical problems here in Brazil and may not be able to post as regularly over the next while. Will let you all know tomorrow.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.