Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 417 of 948

He didn't cast a spell, he has a command - Page 417 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Oct, 2017 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 417

Ash,

Inspired is right. You can grab your inspiration point back since you rolled a 19. I think you have a mask in your hand.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Can Jack actually do that? I have the feeling that after he gets the mask he's gonna draw all kinds of unrequited attention and will need all the Inspiration he can get… hope these beasties don't run too fast (I'm betting on them being closer to godzillas than velociraptors, but we'll find out very shortly, methinks…)

Also, still don't know about Rezmir's counter-roll, but if she manages to resist a natural 19, I guess that just means Jack will have to change his tactics anyways.

Rather off topic, but...
One more thing, Daishain: I did try to post an update about maybe having some troubles to post regularly over the next few weeks (Will be in a place which may not have good connection, will have to check and let you know asap)... But the post was flagged as off-topic. Did you get to see it on my last message on this thread, or was it simply removed? If so, that'd be a drag as it keeps me from keeping you posted on these types of problems as you specifically requested before.

Just giving you a heads-up, is all.

"Run, little rogue, RUN! "

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I saw it. People, please try to keep in mind the forum rules. Updates on your personal life are asked by the mods to be confined to your Introduction thread. It may be less convenient than letting us know about probable posting availability in here, but that's not my call.

As to taking back the inspiration point, I've let others do so, so I will let you do so.

But that is the last time. From now on, once you've rolled for the inspiration point, you've spent the inspiration point. If you want to take advantage of not needing to roll inspiration until after the initial check, you'll need to do that in a separate post.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 417 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh boy, poor Jack. Hopefully someone can get to him in time, but I figured Velon had a plan already and did not see where Rezmir and Jack went as he focused on Lia and the broom up top. They appear to be under the lip of the roof/buildings based on the diagram, so he couldn't see. Hopefully someone sees him and has a healing potion or kit or something that can at least stabilize him. Velon will be looking for the masked one (He doesn't know it to be Rezmir specifically, I don't think) but not sure how long it will take for him to figure out what's going on with two huge foes in his way.

Crossing my fingers on those Wisdom saves, that turn burned a big portion of Velon's remaining magic. (1 sorc point, 1 level1 slot, 1 level2 slot left) . We're going to be fighting Rezmir on fumes it sounds like, if we can catch him/her.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That's what you guys get for splitting up midbattle and engaging three subbosses and a boss all at once tongue.gif

In any case, I am confirming that casting hold person dropped the bless, and that Velon didn't have a view of what went down between Rezmir and Jack. But in any case, it is certainly reasonable for him to assume a few things when he sees Poljen surrounded by that pair.

P.S. Now that the buggers are in the open, people can make a history or arcana check to identify. Velon gets to do so with advantage.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Never going to argue with being offered more information. -1 modifier on each so I'll just call it history.

Ugh, pretty sad rolling on my part once again. Hoping the second enemy gets paralyzed so that 23 will count or I may miss completely here.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 4th Oct, 2017 - 5:57pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 417

Daishain,

Question, I’m not at my books but doesn’t blur require an action? How did he do that and attack?

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 417

He didn't cast a spell, he has a command activated magic item which grants that effect.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.