Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 418 of 948

That wasn't what I was expecting to - Page 418 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2017 - 11:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 418

[Hmm], didn't hold that mask for that long after all. Worth a try, still.
It's a rhetorical question at this point, but I take it Jack didn't benefit from his Uncanny Dodge on that one? Was it because he was running? Or does he have to mention its use?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I do believe that she had surprise on Jack and that may not allow the uncanny dodge as he ran right on to the sword but I could be wrong.

As far as that magic item that allows Blur Cratol would be very interested in that. Imagine a monk that is blurred but striking hard *smile*.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KN, not that it will make much difference from those rolls, but you rolled d20 for damage.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 418 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I didn't think about Uncanny Dodge to be honest. On review, it wouldn't make a difference I'm afraid.

There were two strikes, you can only reduce one of them. The best use of Uncanny Dodge would have been on the second attack. It would have reduced total damage taken to 31, which is still enough to bring Jack down to 0.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think the dice god does not like me. I know I switched the dice to D6 because I did it before I added the +3. Oh well submitting revised damage dice as I think I could have gotten a hit with the 17 maybe *smile*.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well we are pretty much down to the main bosses. They are dealing insane amounts of damage though. I hope we all survive this and I'm fairly confident that we will now. Once we get the mask it will be time to leave asap. There will be two very angry black dragons on our trail in the near future. This wasn't the nicest way to introduce ourselves to them *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 418

For those not already aware, I am afraid I must announce that Robertreaper has rather abruptly left us, and in a manner that precludes his return. I have no desire to go into the details here, just be aware that I will be retiring Oswald shortly.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 418

That wasn't what I was expecting to read when I just woke up today. Sounds quite unfortunate beyond game reasons. Hope nothing too bad happened.

In game that's pretty tough as well in our current situation. I figured Oswald may have eyes on Jack, for starters. We'll carry on as always, of course, and hopefully keep our other member of that duo around!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.