Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 419 of 948

That is true. I had forgotten about her going - Page 419 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
5th Oct, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 419

The Quiet Shadow says...

That is a disappointing surprise, and leaves a lot of questions in my mind. Yet I will not press for details, and hope we can continue things without too much issue.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

I didn't have Fay use his parry so that if his spell took hold and the Elf moved he would have a reaction to use of an AoO with advantage. Since the Elf doesn't seem to have used the disengage action Fay should get an AoO. That advantage would wipe away the blur disadvantage. He should have been able to use his reaction to attack with his Sun Blade when Dralmorrer moved out of his range.

Here is what Blade Mastery provides:
When you make an opportunity attack with the weapon, you have advantage on the attack roll.

Perhaps I should have said this as an Out of Character: note in the main thread. I'm going to roll it here and you can allow it or not.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sorry, but AOOs are not triggered when the subject's movement is involuntary. You forced him to move away from you.

Frankly, that rule doesn't make much sense from a fluff perspective, but it does in regards to avoiding setting up combos (IE casting Dissonant Whispers while a conga line of your allies are waiting to AOO the target all at once).

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 419 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am hoping that Cratol can take him out before he was able to fully grab Lia or right after he grabbed her. Either way Cratol was not going to let her be a captive if he could help it.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Wow, things just got really bad.

I hope Velon didn't leave Lia a turn or two too early. I figured with Cratol, Fay, the lizardfolk and Lia herself she'd be safe, but that elf is one tough opponent! Don't die, Lia!

Let's see what we can do to turn it around again… hm…

Edit: Daishain, how is the frozen Godslayer looking with regard to being bloodied and all of that?

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 5th Oct, 2017 - 7:56pm

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This encounter is our toughest test yet. So far Jack, Lia and Poljen have been downed and now Lia is possibly a captive. Rezmir is a pretty difficult opponent. I fear for Zarra and Mari. If she downed Jack and Poljen of all people that easily she can easily take them out.

Ninja, Lia wanted Fay to stop the spell because she knows that elves are immune to magic sleep. Maybe the Dungeon Master will allow you to change that action. Fay would know that as well since he is immune to sleep himself.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:01pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 419

To be fair, Poljen was pretty low on HP already when they engaged, and Jack's strengths are not in regards to resisting attacks.

As to the threat presented to Zarra and Mari, Rezmir left the field to go below, along with one of the Godslayers. The only enemies left above ground (Discounting random mooks that are hiding and/or being chased down by lizardfolk) are the elven leader and the godslayer Velon paralyzed.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 419

That is true. I had forgotten about her going below. Too bad our party is mostly in shambles. We don't have the healing left to get many up to anywhere near full strength. Well done, Daishain. This is a superb challenge.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:14pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.