Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 420 of 948

PaulNelson it is basically two separate spells, - Page 420 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Oct, 2017 - 3:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 420

Hoping that lets Poljen and Jack get back and and even act this round. With what, 5 characters around a paralyzed target auto critting I hope the Godslayer goes down fast. Crossing my fingers that it stays paralyzed for a round or two.

We'll see what we can do after that, especially regarding Lia's safety. Velon will have a lot of regrets if she dies after he just sped away from her on her own broom.

Even after that, can this party in its current state catch and dispatch Rezmir? Not so sure.

Enjoy the challenge no matter what Dungeon Master! Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Kyrroeth,

I think I was editing my post as Lia was saying no. I realized right after I posted that sleep magic wouldn't work. I already changed it. I think if he has any armor or any metal at all on that'll take his mind off of Lia.

Also, something strange is happening today. The site seems to be working slowly. It could very well be on my end. It didn't take my heat metal rolls. So I'm adding them here.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:21pm

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dashain, just wondering where Poppo is now on the map so I can plot out his next move *smile*.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 420 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Up to you, you originally described Poppo as double moving along the wall, which would put you near the brass structure (Unfortunately with it in between you and Lia's plight)

However, you'd have noticed the Acid breath blooming out before moving, so you could move down to where you have an overview of the courtyard instead.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

With the talk of the spell working on Poljen AND Jack, does the healnig split up, or do both get the full effect?

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think he would go where he could support the courtyard since it's a threat he knows about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 420

Christian, how is Poppo looking on spell slots remaining? I'm curious since everyone is getting very low. Hopefully Sam Gamgee has some magic left *wink*.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 420

PaulNelson it is basically two separate spells, a 1d8+4 to each of you in this case. Luckily the rolls went well. I listed the names in the dice roller figuring we'd take them in that order, so 10 to Poljen and 11 to Jack.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.