Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 423 of 948

Lia has a command word for the broom. She - Page 423 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Oct, 2017 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 423

Cratol can fall with no damage in some instances but I think that right now it is too high for him I will have to check I know as he gets up in level it will be easier for him to fall some good distances without harm *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Feather Fall is on the Bard, Wizard, and Sorcerer lists. Fly is on Artificer, Sorcerer, Warlock, and Wizard.

So yeah, grab em if you want em.

As to the drop, its about 30' so not incredibly horrible, but not something to shrug off either. You can also proceed to the SE corner of the fort and head down the stairs. Or just drop a rope and do some rappel work.

As it stands, Rezmir and the remaining Godslayer has several rounds worth of a head start.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Oct, 2017 - 3:16am

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain, I have just been catching up on the various posts of the last few hours. I just want to make sure of something. If Poljen waits for Lia to come heal him, he will lose his Rage, and he has no more this day. The down sides: With no Rage, he loses his resistance to mundane damage, and Rezmir gets a head start. The bright side: He will be a bit over half his health (48 of 74 by my count).

If however he jumps down, he is only at 10 HP, but is right on Rezmir's heels. When he gets to the edge, can he see and/or hear them? He feels he has dealt a lot of damage to Rezmir, and if he could get in a few more shots, he might drop the bugger, though no doubt the bodyguard will then drop Poljen. If he can not see them he will wait. If he can see Rezmir or the bodyguard, he will jump. He would still be raging, so he at worst would take half-damage, and if he makes his Athletics check, one-fourth. And if they have to deal with him for a round, it helps the others catch up. I wish I knew how many rounds his escape magic will take…

I won't do something cheesy like have him swing his sword at the ground or a wooden post, or ask someone to keep slapping him to save the Rage… if I were Game Mastering I would not allow it in any case… though I have known some players who would try for it.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 423 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The godslayer dropped in the third round since Rezmir dropped down the hole. Poljen would not have eyes and ears on them from the top of the shaft at present.

Also, I appreciate you not trying to maintain rage by engaging in slapstick.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Paul, he would gain 46 from Lia which would put him at 56. It looks like he will like he will lose rage either way.

Cinder, no apologies are needed. I would have had her call for her broom back but Poppo was calling for Velon to get him. In my mind's eye Velon would have been seen by her on the broom going to get Poppo so she would have ran instead. If he didn't recall the broom then she would have flown down on her broom which would save some rounds.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Oct, 2017 - 4:24am

7th Oct, 2017 - 6:28am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Okay, it seems I have a bit of catching up to do though thankfully I did make those extra rolls so as to not slow things down too much. I will read through everything and put together a reply.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 423

Kyrroeth, have you set an actual command word for the broom? I was thinking of having Velon set a rope, which happens to fit with Paul's post, and not taking the time to fly up to Poppo. I feel it would cost several rounds of movement and they'd be pushing the weight limit (Thus flying more slowly too). Velon may just call out to Poppo to use the command word himself.

Also, Poppo may have time to come down the way Oswald did during this break of hacking the godslayer and healing and still not be far behind Poljen and Velon.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 423

Lia has a command word for the broom. She will call the broom to her since her need will be great to get below. Fay can fly down with her if he wishes.

Daishain, she will fly down on her broom which will get her there much quicker to begin healing.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.