Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 439 of 948

I'm actually surprised the bat was - Page 439 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 439

If you want to be hidden as they pass by, you'll be hidden. You only need to make stealth checks if you set and ambush or try following them.

In regards to the Hut, the entire group needs to be present at the place the hut will be going up in, and even when not cast as a ritual, it takes a minute to go up. Odds of not being spotted in the meantime are nigh nonexistent if trying to set it up out in that field.

Or did you mean to hide from the patrol? Not necessary as mentioned.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No, the way I was thinking was to have already chosen a spot far back in trees when we set it up hours ago, as a redoubt. Then everyone but I could go out for scouting etc. The ambush part would be from wherever we are spotting them from.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

So if by chance a bat was available I assume that they could chew a hole through the roof large enough for them to pass through? I also assume that it could do it quietly enough to avoid detection?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 439 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A bat would have a very tough time actually chewing through, they don't exactly have the dental aptitude for such a job. Most eat soft fruits or chow down on small insects. Both of which are a lot easier than dried plant fibers.

But digging through should be quite possible, and should not make a great deal of noise.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:28am

24th Oct, 2017 - 6:11am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Daishain, do you have any more room left for additional characters? If so, then would I need to pay 15 FP to create another character?
I was thinking of a Dragonborn, only because I quite liked playing Skyrim.
Is there a Players handbook 5 pdf that I can also down load?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain will be along shortly to help you. Yes, it will cost 15 forum points to create a character in any game. As regarding the Players Handbook, you can search for 5e d20 Srd and it will have a lot of that book available for free. There is a character creation thread for this game as well. That is where all character creation questions and discussions go. I wanted to tell you that before a moderator might jump in. Feel free to ask any questions that you might have. We have a good group here and people will be glad to help you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 439

Kyr is correct, the 5e SRD does not have everything in the PHB, but much of it is there.

And yes, I have room for another character, make your next post in the creation thread and we can go from there.

24th Oct, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 439

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'm actually surprised the bat was one of the first considerations, I would have thought perhaps another animal might have been picked. I'm more than a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to be here at all yesterday and I missed out on some opportunity for character interactions.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.