Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 441 of 948

My roll was a 7 with the 4 still only 11 so - Page 441 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
25th Oct, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 441

The Quiet Shadow says...

Glad that worked, I wasn't sure it would.

Hmm, now to decide how to proceed with the situation. We could try question, though we can't be certain that the fake priest will talk.

More to the point, even if Zarra and Lorairies are able to get the information they want the question will be what to do with him. They can't promise to let him go, because even if he believed it there wouldn't be much logic in doing so.

They could try to knock him out, but as soon as he wakes up the fake priest the alarm could be raised. If they kill him, there's the question of what to do with the body. They could try to sneak him out, but even if they could make him turn invisible there would be the question of whether or not there be enough spell slots to casted on everyone.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Oct, 2017 - 2:18am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The only option I see is to terrify him into talking. Get what information we can and kill him. We can hide his body downstairs or something. There can be no chance of him raising the alarm. It would ruin everything. Her plan the whole time was to kill him after getting the information that she needed. Once the charm person spell wears off he would have realized what happened and reported us anyways.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Oct, 2017 - 2:28am

25th Oct, 2017 - 5:05am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, fair enough. It may have simply been another case of me very much over analyzing the situation, which I tend to do at times. Terror works well enough, though if I was in the fake priest's situation I would not believe an enemy when they tell me they will let me live if I talk.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Oct, 2017 - 5:12am

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 441 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I wouldn't believe it either. We will have to let him know that he will die very painfully if he doesn't answer us. Hopefully he is telling the truth with what he said so far. If he is we can disguise ourselves again and rejoin the main group and begin planning for the next step.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to Kyr's question in the main thread, you have about 3 hours until sunset. The dagger does not appear to have magical properties.

Don't forget that you have a familiar in a bag if you want to get a message back to the rest.

Rather off topic, but...
P.S. Anyone heard from ChristianD? It has been a few days.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain, I did some research, and from what I saw in my readings, the DC to resist the werewolf curse I needed a 12 or better. The die roll was only a 10, but a Bless roll added to it was a 4. I am willing to roll with things as stated already, but I wanted to know if I have been misinformed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 441

I was looking it up earlier, and the DC on some sites was 18. So, I don’t know.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 441

My roll was a 7 with the 4 still only 11 so not matter what Cratol failed his roll. This could be interesting but he does not want to be a werewolf at all. That just does not fit into his future plans. I doubt there is such a thing as a lawful neutral werewolf?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.