Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 447 of 948

That is correct. The scroll is present and - Page 447 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Oct, 2017 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 447

The odd one is down by the front gate. She is not anywhere near you guys at present.

The guard just eliminated was human, male, average height and build. In this light, half the group could pass for him if others don't get close.

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well I have made my post in the Main thread, I am willing to have Zarra take position of impersonating the guard that was killed. Though there is always the question of where her skills can best be served to the party and for the mission. Lorairies' spells are perhaps much more important, for healing or other needs.

Rather off topic, but...
I guess rather off topic, but I do have some time left. About forty minutes if there is any questions or more I can do involving Zarra. Hopefully things don't get too crazy.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Oct, 2017 - 4:52pm

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thanks Thomaslee. Yes it would be great if it could be done without magic altogether, and saving the cleric's spells seems especially wise. In looking at the PC's race and character description, perhaps Lawrance is actually the best choice to simply don the guard outfit and stand there? I almost said Cratol, but those elven ears and some other things may be off by too much?

Hopefully who is doing this doesn't matter from a time perspective, as we'll all just be resting and waiting for the castle to take off. Perhaps we can even get a short rest out of it if that helps anyone.

Another concern in using a spell is if it only lasts an hour or less and it takes at least that amount of time for the castle to take off it may have to be cast multiple times. sad.gif.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 447 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

While not Alert, Lawrance is Observant, so that might be a help. Make the suggestion and let's play it out. Also, he can read lips, which may help from reasonable distances.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 30th Oct, 2017 - 5:30pm

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

With regard to powering the circle, my understanding was that waiting quite a few hours to repair it and using spell slots did the trick. I know Velon offered up some slots, although we did seem to fast forward through that part so am not positive. I do know Velon holds the scroll and never pulled it out though *smile* Hopefully the Dungeon Master doesn’t say otherwise!

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That is correct, the scroll was mentioned as a way to get to where Rezmir went only a few hours after she passed through, rather than several hours later. It was not required once the circle was temporarily reassembled.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st Oct, 2017 - 10:47pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 447

So since we were there a long time then that means we did not use the scroll correct? I am just double checking the confirmation on this.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 447

That is correct. The scroll is present and ready to be used within a few seconds notice.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.