Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 46 of 948

Pretty much, and it happens Thomas. I once - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Feb, 2017 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 46

My impression is we will keep going, but maybe someone will send a familiar scouting…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Things seem to have slowed down a bit, so situation recap.

At the time Elanna returns from her scouting run, you are about an hour out from the town at your current pace. The rest of the caravan is about two hours behind you.

There's no obvious sign of trouble at the town, so are you simply riding in, or taking some other action first?

5th Feb, 2017 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Sorry for the lack of posts, I could have added to the discussion but because of missing out I simply payed it off that Geoffroy had kept quite during the journey. I can consider an excuse if asked.

5th Feb, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 46 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

So, just a quick question about message; are saying that Nyzahr's works basically for role play purposes saying that it's basically the only form of communication she learned and thus an almost inseparable link to being able to cast it and Sar'ai's doesn't because it's just a little trick she uses every now and again and perhaps it might even be something different?
It's all good either way, just wanted to get some clarity. I don't want to hinder Nyzahr's only way of communication.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Pretty much, when I heard about the idea, I figured we could play it up as more of a temporary and weak psychic/empathic connection than a proper spell. Since it still has the same basic limitations as the Message cantrip, its not a notable balance concern.

Oh, that reminds me, a large part of the communication has been imagery. That's fine, but the images seen by the recipient are drawn from their mind rather than truly sent, and are no more accurate than they would be if they are imagining something someone else is describing with words. Nyzahr can't accurately 'transmit' how someone looks for instance.

7th Feb, 2017 - 4:01am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Can I get a description of the person eyed by Elanna? Human, or other; fine dressed or commoner; distinct features like facial hair, color of hair and length etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 46

The Quiet Shadow says...

I admit to being a bit disappointed in the rolls. I got a 22 for the Insight roll but only 7 for the Perception roll. So because the latter was so low it made the other useless despite being so high, so its like what would the insight caught if they had been perceptive enough?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Feb, 2017 - 4:07am

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

Pretty much, and it happens Thomas. I once fumbled spell concentration rolls twice in a row, wasting my two best spells, and my bonus was high enough only a 1 was a fail. You'll have another chance.

Brandon: Human male, common clothing, short dark brown hair. His face is somewhat sallow, but bears no particular defining marks.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.