Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 452 of 948

The first post in every one of my threads - Page 452 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Nov, 2017 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 452

Out of Character: That is the hard part of running a LG character. You are more of a Goodie Two shoes and you can not just let others do a evil act if you have the power to stop it. Even if you have not taken you oath living the life of a paladin is not ever easy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It is a real dilemma for Velon. Lia would have been against it and she is Chaotic Good. Fortunately I don't have that problem with Lora. The joys of Chaotic Neutral *smile*

Cinder, don't feel bad about being very active in your posting. I felt when playing Lia as the leader that it was part of my job to assist the Dungeon Master in pushing the story forward if it needed it. That's the way I look at it anyways. The leader should be the most active due to making decisions and reacting to all the team members who direct things at you. I think that you are doing a great job as our leader!

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

99% of the time, In character stuff all goes in the Main Thread.

The only exception is long term personal conversations, side missions, and anything that is out of phase with the current storyline. Those go in the Side Stories thread I established. Though it hasn't been used in a while.

You seem to have been stripped naked.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 452 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Could some one just tie a sling around him and haul him up? **laugh** Athletics and Lawrance don't mix.

8th Nov, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

I'm assuming that the rest of the players, would need to formulate a plan. Before, and if they reach my characters exact location?

Rather off topic, but...
Daish, just giving you a heads up, will need to head off to work in an hours time. Will be able to comment in main thread, say 6 hours after that.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There’s a side stories thread?! Not that I really need it at the moment *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 452

So much for a wizard to now have spider climb. I thought that was a spell all wizards would want in such cases.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 452

The first post in every one of my threads has links to each of the other three. Check it out when you like, there's some interesting stuff in there.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.