Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 455 of 948

Daishain, can you indicate on the map where - Page 455 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Nov, 2017 - 7:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 455

As I've always said to my players - 'It's my world, welcome to it.'. Actually, I say the same thing to Dungeon Masters I've played with,as well. They are the narrators and the guardians of the stories we create together, we are the characters. Together we hope to produce epics, not level grinder documentation. Any rule that the Dungeon Master makes should always be accepted by the players. Your junior Dungeon Master doesn't know his own power, yet. biggrin.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hot/cold searching sounds like fun to me! I was hoping we wouldn't have to reroute the whole quest to find Tazskan as the party probably flat out wouldn't do it and we want to get the player into the group, of course. This should be more fun than just 'he's in the first room you enter by chance', too!

Daishain, what is our character's likely perception of how many floors might be above where we are now? Not sure of exactly how far up on the keep we entered. I'm picturing a top down clearing of the place based on our chosen strategy, but figure climbing doesn't guarantee we're on the very top floor. [Thanks].

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sorry, I thought I had specified. The balcony you entered was on the second floor. There's one floor above, which Rezmir is reportedly on, and maybe a bit of attic space above that.

10th Nov, 2017 - 6:32am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 455 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Just out of curiousity Daish, with the side stories you mentioned.

Obviously they would be more dialogue, and not combat related.
After all that would take you out of the Main thread.

I'm possibly thinking, on how he met the familiar, or encounter with bronze dragon, or otherworldly being?
Maybe his early life with the Dragonborn clan?
Provided Tazskan, gets rescued and gets out of this alive, at the moment.

Anyhow I'm off to work shortly.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That sounds appropriate, and I wouldn't even mind there being some conflict for me to arbitrate, provided of course things are kept relatively short rather than turning into a campaign of its own.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hey, if Lawrance isn't on the map legend, does that mean he isn't a valid target for the bad guys? biggrin.gif
I presume the bathroom has already been discovered as empty, and that is why it is marked on the map?
Can the Cantrip Prestidigitation be used to make a mark across a door jamb that gets erased if broken?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 455

Think of it like Velon's your lead character in a final fantasy game, just because he's the only one showing right now doesn't mean the others won't show up when conflict begins tongue.gif

Bathroom door was open, and yes it appears empty.

Can prestidigitation be used to create a tamper indicating mark on a door? I'm going to go with technically yes, but using the rules for the only physical object prestidigitation allows, it would disappear at the end of your next turn. Sorry.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 455

Daishain, can you indicate on the map where the guards are? Or at least tell us what squares? Thank you.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.